Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 201 to 209 of 209

Thread: Teen pregnancy and disease rates rose sharply during Bush years, agency finds

  1. #201
    User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    07-25-09 @ 06:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6

    Re: Teen pregnancy and disease rates rose sharply during Bush years, agency finds

    Wow, there are Allot more changes that were ensuing in our country starting in 1991 than the friken bush presidency. Its almost insane to blame Absence views by the president for an increase in pregnancies. There are so many other factors to look at. personally, i will make a correlation between the rise of the internet and computers in everyday households in the 1990s to this rise. 25% of web sites are pornographic, and 34% of web traffic is pornographic.

    How is that to feed your primal instincts???????

  2. #202
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Teen pregnancy and disease rates rose sharply during Bush years, agency finds

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    I will get right on it
    lets see, how long will it take to search 15,000 replies? hmmmmm
    yeah ok
    So you have nothing, then?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  3. #203
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Teen pregnancy and disease rates rose sharply during Bush years, agency finds

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    So you have nothing, then?
    I am open to suggestions
    but since probably 1/2 of her posts are in Abortion forum there is too much to search
    I am not one of those people who catalogs old posts to use at a future time. But there are some posts that are burned into the memroy. Like when 10 said she was hysterical and crying for 3 entire days when Abu Ghraib broke

    you see, ego this is an interesting & educational pastime for me, not my sole source of human interaction

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  4. #204
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Teen pregnancy and disease rates rose sharply during Bush years, agency finds

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    you see, ego this is an interesting & educational pastime for me, not my sole source of human interaction
    I doubt that DP is anyone's sole source of interaction, so it's understandable that this is an enjoyable pastime for you. It's also understandable for someone to ask you to support your claim with facts when it's made.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  5. #205
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Teen pregnancy and disease rates rose sharply during Bush years, agency finds

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I doubt that DP is anyone's sole source of interaction, so it's understandable that this is an enjoyable pastime for you. It's also understandable for someone to ask you to support your claim with facts when it's made.
    and if it was a recent occurence, i would go back a few pages of her post looking
    but she knows she said it. She may have mistyped, and did not mean what she typed, but she did type it but it must have been a year ago atleast

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  6. #206
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Teen pregnancy and disease rates rose sharply during Bush years, agency finds

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    and if it was a recent occurence, i would go back a few pages of her post looking
    but she knows she said it. She may have mistyped, and did not mean what she typed, but she did type it but it must have been a year ago atleast
    Again, you are asking us to take your word on this issue. That usually does not work around here.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  7. #207
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Teen pregnancy and disease rates rose sharply during Bush years, agency finds

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Again, you are asking us to take your word on this issue. That usually does not work around here.
    no it doesnt, just further proves to me, who 10 is.

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  8. #208
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Teen pregnancy and disease rates rose sharply during Bush years, agency finds

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    no it doesnt, just further proves to me, who 10 is.
    If you say so.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Between Hollywood and Compton.
    Last Seen
    11-25-09 @ 12:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,497

    Re: Teen pregnancy and disease rates rose sharply during Bush years, agency finds

    Also look into consideration of Geronimus and Korenman's The socioeconomic consequences of teen childbearing reconsidered. As noted by the abstract:

    Teen childbearing is commonly believed to cause long-term socioeconomic disadvantages for mothers and their children. However, earlier cross-sectional studies may have inadequately accounted for marked differences in family background among women who have first births at different ages. We present new estimates that take into account unmeasured family background heterogeneity by comparing sisters who timed their first births at different ages. In two of the three data sets we examine, sister comparisons suggest that biases from family background heterogeneity are important, and, therefore, that earlier studies may have overstated the consequences of teen childbearing.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •