Good Lord. Is there nothing people won't blame on Bush?
Let's just take a look at the sexualization of young girls in the last 10 years. Something that had nothing to do with George Bush, BTW. Just off the top of my head, as a mother, these things have been a concern to me:
1) Clothing giants like Abercrombie & Fitch marketting sexuality more than clothing. This clothier as well as many others martketting thong panties to girls as young as 7 & 8
2) Disgusting t shirts and jeans targetted at young girls with messages like "juicy" splayed across the buttocks of a 10 year old. If you have a pr-pubescent girl, just try to find clothes for her that don't make her look like a slut.
3) Videos that are nothing short of soft core porn.
4) Even kids shows have sexuality snuck in. iCarly, which is a show targetted for tweens and younger have a young Carly wearing push up bras in order to get the attention of the boy her BFF also likes.
5) Zoe 101. Britney Spears lil sis gracing the cover of magazine after magazine glorifying her teen preganancy. Little girls (and boys for that matter) know exactly who this kid is and look up to her. Before anyone jumps in with Bristol Palin, she is not a tween star on a tween network. She's also a but older than this spears kid, and her pregancy was never glorified in the press.
6) Drake & Josh - another kids show targetted for pre-teens (if a teen watches that show, they are probably dorks) which praises one kid for always "making out" with all the girls in school while blowing off school work. The teachers fall in love with him and give him good grades. That's contrasted by his geeky step brother who works hard, studies hard and is awkward with the girls. He never gets a break. What's the message there?
Honestly, kids are bombarded with this garbage at a very early age. It's silly to blame GWB. If anything, he may have helped some kids decide they didn't need to be like what's being shoved down their throats as cool.