Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 175

Thread: Poll: Public losing trust in President Obama

  1. #31
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,237

    Re: Poll: Public losing trust in President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by tlmorg02 View Post
    It's not the being against, but the hope that the President will fail. If he fails, then one is essentially hoping for bad times in America.
    Wrong, we're hoping for bad times for Obama.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #32
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Poll: Public losing trust in President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Nah, it never happens from the left.


    YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!


    YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters



    And we have posters here defending the admin for paying more than retail for ham.
    Thank you for posting that. The woman in that first video is exactly who I was thinking of when I made my post.

  3. #33
    Guru
    tlmorg02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Louisville, Ky
    Last Seen
    07-23-15 @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: Poll: Public losing trust in President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Wrong, we're hoping for bad times for Obama.
    So you hope that he is unsuccessful in saving the economy, improving relations abroad, finding new sources of energy, and making healthcare cheaper?

  4. #34
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Poll: Public losing trust in President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by tlmorg02 View Post
    It's not the being against, but the hope that the President will fail. If he fails, then one is essentially hoping for bad times in America.



    This is utter bull****... sorry.


    Hoping for obama to fail in socializing this great nation is hoping to end the bad and catastrophic times ahead if Obama succeeds.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #35
    Guru
    tlmorg02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Louisville, Ky
    Last Seen
    07-23-15 @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: Poll: Public losing trust in President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    This is utter bull****... sorry.


    Hoping for obama to fail in socializing this great nation is hoping to end the bad and catastrophic times ahead if Obama succeeds.
    He is not socializing anything, that is the bull**** my friend. He is using socialist tools to get back to a capitalist end, as many have done.

  6. #36
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Poll: Public losing trust in President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by tlmorg02 View Post
    He is not socializing anything, that is the bull**** my friend. He is using socialist tools to get back to a capitalist end, as many have done.



    HE's not raping us, he's just doing one sided consent forced love.....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #37
    Guru
    tlmorg02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Louisville, Ky
    Last Seen
    07-23-15 @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: Poll: Public losing trust in President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    HE's not raping us, he's just doing one sided consent forced love.....
    He's was overwhelmingly elected, I would say that is consent.

  8. #38
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Poll: Public losing trust in President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by tlmorg02 View Post
    He's was overwhelmingly elected, I would say that is consent.


    Most do not support Obama's forced love UHC plan.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #39
    Guru
    tlmorg02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Louisville, Ky
    Last Seen
    07-23-15 @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: Poll: Public losing trust in President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Most do not support Obama's forced love UHC plan.
    And you, my friend, know as well as I, that it will not look the same by the time it goes through the process. He is trying to force it through, but that will not happen. People are far too happy giving insurance companies money for nothing, to support his bill and for Congress to pass it as is.

  10. #40
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Poll: Public losing trust in President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by tlmorg02 View Post
    And you, my friend, know as well as I, that it will not look the same by the time it goes through the process. He is trying to force it through, but that will not happen. People are far too happy giving insurance companies money for nothing, to support his bill and for Congress to pass it as is.



    Did you know there is coverage for illegal aliens in there? ILLEGAL ALIENS!..... Hell we can't afford it without them, how are we with them?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •