Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 637

Thread: Top scholar Gates arrested in Mass., claims racism

  1. #561
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Top scholar Gates arrested in Mass., claims racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    He is racist because he mentioned white LAST!!

    *jumps up and down pointing* RACIST RACIST RACIST!



    Come now! you just pulled me over cause I am black!
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #562
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Top scholar Gates arrested in Mass., claims racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Come now! you just pulled me over cause I am black!
    Oh jesus don't start with that nonsense.

    "Thats right sir, I have my radar speed measuring instrument set up to only inform me when the driver of a speeding automobile is a black man. You see, they developed this system because it was too difficult to racially profile at 3am on dark roads. Its the most advanced arbitrary profiling device for traffic enforcement avaliable to law enforcement, and I am proud to be its operator."


    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  3. #563
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Top scholar Gates arrested in Mass., claims racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Come now! you just pulled me over cause I am black!
    Is it racist to discuss the matter describing Gates repeatedly as a "jungle monkey"? Here is the email that got one of Gates fellow officers fired. Will you defend him now?


  4. #564
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Top scholar Gates arrested in Mass., claims racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Oh jesus don't start with that nonsense.

    "Thats right sir, I have my radar speed measuring instrument set up to only inform me when the driver of a speeding automobile is a black man. You see, they developed this system because it was too difficult to racially profile at 3am on dark roads. Its the most advanced arbitrary profiling device for traffic enforcement avaliable to law enforcement, and I am proud to be its operator."





    You mean my purple caddy with the 24" spinners didn't give it away?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #565
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Top scholar Gates arrested in Mass., claims racism

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Is it racist to discuss the matter describing Gates repeatedly as a "jungle monkey"? Here is the email that got one of Gates fellow officers fired. Will you defend him now?

    [imgx]http://media2.myfoxboston.com//photo/2009/07/29/email-barrett_20090729182951_0_0.JPG[/img]


    Uhm nope, this dood is a racist asshole and should be fired. you FAIL


    Oh and Gates was the race baitng black guy, Crowley was the officer... FAIL


    My guess is Crowley feels as I do.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #566
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Top scholar Gates arrested in Mass., claims racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Uhm nope, this dood is a racist asshole and should be fired. you FAIL


    Oh and Gates was the race baitng black guy, Crowley was the officer... FAIL


    My guess is Crowley feels as I do.
    I thought you were a legal adult, so why do you persist in these juvenile FAIL responses like a 12 year old on Facebook?

  7. #567
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Top scholar Gates arrested in Mass., claims racism

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    I thought you were a legal adult, so why do you persist in these juvenile FAIL responses like a 12 year old on Facebook?






    I take your lack of addressing my corrections to your post, as you accepting once again, being wrong and concede....


    It is better and more noble, when you get your waste ejection port handed to you, that you concede, Instead of flying into insults as you usually do!
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #568
    Student LowRevs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Downeast in NC
    Last Seen
    07-12-12 @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    272

    Re: Top scholar Gates arrested in Mass., claims racism

    People are still discussing this as if they would be discussing it if Obama had not stepped in. In my opinion it's continuing because our president has disclosed that he is a race baiting racist. Absurd, right? He had to come to the conclusion he did without knowing what actually happened through generalization based on race. He classifies all police behavior toward black people as being racist. Seems he thinks blacks are not subject to the same laws as whites in his mind. Do you think he might have gotten those attitudes from the 20 years of flaming racist sermons he didn't hear?

    Again, have these race baiters not heard of a self fullfilling prophecy? I'm sure all (or at least the more spirited) of us have been face to face with the law enforcement community and were suspected of some wrongdoing (minor inadvertent infraction of course). Do any of you think that you would have been better off if you acted less respectfully, louder or more disorderly? These people are creating the worst possible result in almost everything they do in their lives.

    Sgt Crowley, who is obviously a total professional by all accounts, is attending the whitehouse event today with his union representative and lawyer. Sounds like it was a real friendly invite, huh? Like the CEO of your corporation wants to see you in his office at corporate headquarters in a different city to discuss your questional behavior with his long time elitest irrational friend. I wouldn't attend, no win situation. Obviously the Sergeant's lawyer and union representative advised him not to attend without them. Think they'll require that it be recorded? I would!
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.--Thomas Jefferson

  9. #569
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,396

    Re: Top scholar Gates arrested in Mass., claims racism

    I was listening to the radio -to Big Bio- this morning and they were discussing Obama's beerfest this afternoon and the dj's were talking about how Obama was in the wrong and all that. Then they started discussing the 911 call and how the woman was not racist in it. Then the guy on the radio actually said, "Well it's not like she said it was two black guys or anything, that would be wrong"

    ... um hello?!? There were black guys at the front porch. So even if she did say there were two men who appeared to be black trying to break into the house, she is in no way shape or form being racist. She is describing what she saw. Good lord, wtf is wrong with some people and their victim mentality?
    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

  10. #570
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Top scholar Gates arrested in Mass., claims racism

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    I was listening to the radio -to Big Bio- this morning and they were discussing Obama's beerfest this afternoon and the dj's were talking about how Obama was in the wrong and all that. Then they started discussing the 911 call and how the woman was not racist in it. Then the guy on the radio actually said, "Well it's not like she said it was two black guys or anything, that would be wrong"

    ... um hello?!? There were black guys at the front porch. So even if she did say there were two men who appeared to be black trying to break into the house, she is in no way shape or form being racist. She is describing what she saw. Good lord, wtf is wrong with some people and their victim mentality?
    There would be nothing racist about stating the race and clothing description of the individuals you find to be acting suspicious when calling the police to check things out.

    Good lord what is wrong with this world?

    See what the race baiters have created? A country where people are afraid to use common ****ing sense because they are afraid of being viewed as 'racists' for even MENTIONING the race of another person.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •