Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: White House putting off release of budget update

  1. #31
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: White House putting off release of budget update

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
    Um celtic, Goobieman said that 16 posts AFTER Will said it. In this thread, Goobieman performed the copy/paste job you are attacking.
    You get a big thanks for that one Gibb, and a roll on the floor

  2. #32
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: White House putting off release of budget update

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    You assume way too much, and reveal your diminished capacity.
    MORE Irony!
    You're an Ironic Master. 7th degree. We get it. No need for more examples.

    The only reason you say I would put up with anything from a Democratic president is because...
    ...you do.

  3. #33
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: White House putting off release of budget update

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post

    ...you do.
    Show me evidence I would support Obama no matter what he did. You don't have any. I am not Republican, and not part of some Democratic Borg Hive.

  4. #34
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: White House putting off release of budget update

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Show me evidence I would support Obama no matter what he did. You don't have any. I am not Republican, and not part of some Democratic Borg Hive.
    I haven't seen you criticize The Obama in any meaningful way.
    Show that you have.

  5. #35
    Sage
    Gibberish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: White House putting off release of budget update

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Show me evidence I would support Obama no matter what he did. You don't have any. I am not Republican, and not part of some Democratic Borg Hive.
    You have failed to refer to Obama as "The Obama", "The One", "Dear Leader", or "Messiah". Until you directly refer to Obama using one of those titles you are a devoted and blind supporter of Obama.

    "Gold gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or someplace. Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it. It has no utility. Anyone watching from Mars would be scratching their head."
    - Warren Buffett

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •