Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61

Thread: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Iran has been told no boom-boom. They will listen or they WILL regret it.
    Tell me if some other country told America to do something or else, would you as an American citizen agree to follow that?

    If not, then why would you think Iran would do the same?

    Iranians may not like their government, but they (like Americans) don't like another country trying to push them around.

    You want a quick way to unite Iranians in favor of their religious leaders? Have someone attack their facilities and kill their country men in the process.

    The only way to bring down Iran's government is their citizens and when we kill those at those facilities, you will make them martyrs and only force them to side with their government.

    If ANY American facility was under attack by another country, you are damn right that would unite ANY faction in America against those attackers. To think otherwise is not only foolish, but would cost lives.

  2. #32
    Student
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    03-09-11 @ 10:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    277

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Tell me if some other country told America to do something or else, would you as an American citizen agree to follow that?

    If not, then why would you think Iran would do the same?

    Iranians may not like their government, but they (like Americans) don't like another country trying to push them around.

    You want a quick way to unite Iranians in favor of their religious leaders? Have someone attack their facilities and kill their country men in the process.

    The only way to bring down Iran's government is their citizens and when we kill those at those facilities, you will make them martyrs and only force them to side with their government.

    If ANY American facility was under attack by another country, you are damn right that would unite ANY faction in America against those attackers. To think otherwise is not only foolish, but would cost lives.
    ....but American facilities aren't being built by a country that believes another should be "pushed into the Sea" based entirely on their ethnicity. Gee it's tough when you have to try to explain the difference between Americans and the Mullahs, but I suppose you think the Holocaust is a silly exaggeration too, right?
    When governments fear people, there is liberty, when people fear governments, there's Tyranny

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Can't phrase it right
    Last edited by TheNextEra; 07-21-09 at 02:41 AM.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by frazier991 View Post
    ....but American facilities aren't being built by a country that believes another should be "pushed into the Sea" based entirely on their ethnicity. Gee it's tough when you have to try to explain the difference between Americans and the Mullahs, but I suppose you think the Holocaust is a silly exaggeration too, right?
    Let's just say that America had a plan to attack Saudi Arabia with nukes. Saudi Arabia struck first and hundreds of American Citizens are now dead.

    Do you think America would rally behind the American Government or Saudi Arabia even though America was planning the aggression?

    The American civilians would rally behind the American Government.

  5. #35
    Student
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    03-09-11 @ 10:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    277

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Let's just say that America had a plan to attack Saudi Arabia with nukes. Saudi Arabia struck first and hundreds of American Citizens are now dead.

    Do you think America would rally behind the American Government or Saudi Arabia even though America was planning the aggression?

    The American civilians would rally behind the American Government.
    Planning is not agression, if it were, we'd be dealing with pre-emptive strikes from ....Canada. I guarantee you we have plans of attack for just about every country in the world-as we should have. Again, are you suggesting we had no plans on the books for an Iraqi contingency during, say, the Clinton Administration?.....................praying you'll take the bait.....did I say that out loud?.......
    When governments fear people, there is liberty, when people fear governments, there's Tyranny

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by frazier991 View Post
    Planning is not agression,
    Tell that to those that say Iran getting a nuke is reason to attack.

    People say that if Iran gets the nuke, they are PLANNING to use it against Israel and that is justification to attack them.

    Obviously PLANNING is an aggression to some that support this plan to attack Iran.
    Last edited by TheNextEra; 07-21-09 at 02:51 AM.

  7. #37
    Student
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    03-09-11 @ 10:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    277

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Tell that to those that say Iran getting a nuke is reason to attack.

    People say that if Iran gets the nuke, they are PLANNING to use it against Israel and that is justification to attack them.

    Obviously PLANNING is an aggression to some that support this plan to attack Iran.
    Gee whizzz! I don't know why they'd think that!!! The powers that be in Iran have made it clear in no uncertain terms that Israel has no right to exist! Then they're getting nukes. Hmmmmm, you're right we should just trust their intentions. I'm sure all that "Pushing them into the sea", and the "delusional holocaust" syndrome should not be of any concern....PRAISE ALLAH!!!
    When governments fear people, there is liberty, when people fear governments, there's Tyranny

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by frazier991 View Post
    Gee whizzz! I don't know why they'd think that!!! The powers that be in Iran have made it clear in no uncertain terms that Israel has no right to exist! Then they're getting nukes. Hmmmmm, you're right we should just trust their intentions. I'm sure all that "Pushing them into the sea", and the "delusional holocaust" syndrome should not be of any concern....PRAISE ALLAH!!!
    The point being that whatever the government plans, the civilians (Even Americans) are loyal to that government.

    And when another country attacks them, they will unite against that country. If Isreal attacks, and another country supports Israel, Iranians will rally behind their government because they don't want to be invaded by another country.

    Liberals, conservatives, and libertarians of America would unite if another country attacked us. Why would you think the Iranians wouldn't?

  9. #39
    Student
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    03-09-11 @ 10:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    277

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    The point being that whatever the government plans, the civilians (Even Americans) are loyal to that government.

    And when another country attacks them, they will unite against that country. If Isreal attacks, and another country supports Israel, Iranians will rally behind their government because they don't want to be invaded by another country.

    Liberals, conservatives, and libertarians of America would unite if another country attacked us. Why would you think the Iranians wouldn't?
    I used to think reincarnation was just a bunch of hokey pokey BS. But I'm convinced...you are Neville Chamberlain, aren't you.............? You're comparing apples and oranges.......expected
    When governments fear people, there is liberty, when people fear governments, there's Tyranny

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by frazier991 View Post
    I used to think reincarnation was just a bunch of hokey pokey BS. But I'm convinced...you are Neville Chamberlain, aren't you.............? You're comparing apples and oranges.......expected
    Ok so you have nothing to add, so you try to compare me to a dead guy, got it.

    I'm talking of what will happen, and you are comparing me to a dead guy. Ok, I will admit you are comparing apples to oranges.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •