Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 61

Thread: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

  1. #21
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I am not complaining at all, it is your side complaining about Obama not doing anything about Iran which is what Bush did.
    Bush did exactly what you wanted him to and so is Obama. You should be hailing both of them instead og bashing Bush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Bush did exactly what you wanted him to and so is Obama. You should be hailing both of them instead og bashing Bush.
    Hey American is the one that said Obama was a pussy, so considering that Bush did the same thing, that would make Bush a pussy. You guys really need to make up your minds lol.

    This whole ODS is funny as hell.

  3. #23
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by frazier991 View Post
    ...And with Obama there is no line, that's why that "test" that Biden was referring to is taking place now. Amongst the thugs there is absolutely no fear of Obama. None......
    Incorrect. Bush made it out that there was an alleged line. And when someone crossed that line the Administration drew a new one. And then a new line. And then a new line. Both the current and former administrations ended up in the same place. One just pretended that it wouldn't let the line be crossed.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  4. #24
    Student
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    03-09-11 @ 10:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    277

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Incorrect. Bush made it out that there was an alleged line. And when someone crossed that line the Administration drew a new one. And then a new line. And then a new line. Both the current and former administrations ended up in the same place. One just pretended that it wouldn't let the line be crossed.
    No, Saddam crossed that line, and where is he now? Right where he belongs...
    When governments fear people, there is liberty, when people fear governments, there's Tyranny

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Last Seen
    01-30-12 @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,730

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    This is a VERY good video that explains perfectly what's going on and how everything connects.......

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEpp9E6aJGw"]YouTube - REAL REASON WHY USA & ISRAEL WILL ATTACK IRAN[/ame]

  6. #26
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by frazier991 View Post
    No, Saddam crossed that line, and where is he now? Right where he belongs...
    Look at North Korea. Iran. Burma. China. Huh. Lots of crossed lines. And you mistake the Iraqi situation. There were plans to invade well before 9/11. It's not like Saddam crossed a line and got hammered for it. The plan was to get him regardless of any lines he crossed. Without 9/11, there wouldn't have been any serious justification to attack.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  7. #27
    Student
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    03-09-11 @ 10:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    277

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Look at North Korea. Iran. Burma. China. Huh. Lots of crossed lines. And you mistake the Iraqi situation. There were plans to invade well before 9/11. It's not like Saddam crossed a line and got hammered for it. The plan was to get him regardless of any lines he crossed. Without 9/11, there wouldn't have been any serious justification to attack.
    Of course there were plans to invade Iraq prior to 911. There were many reasons for that.....like Kuwait? At the pentagon there are plans to invade many countries to be prepared for any contingency. Let me ask you, were there any pentagon plans on the books during the Clinton Administration?-for invading Iraq that is. And let me ask you, are there any plans made for contingency situations in countries we hardly think of right now? It's what they do-with resolution 1441 in existence alone, it's no big surprise that there would be multiple plans for military action on the books, it's called PLANNING, and I'm glad they do it.;
    When governments fear people, there is liberty, when people fear governments, there's Tyranny

  8. #28
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by frazier991 View Post
    Of course there were plans to invade Iraq prior to 911. There were many reasons for that.....like Kuwait? At the pentagon there are plans to invade many countries to be prepared for any contingency. Let me ask you, were there any pentagon plans on the books during the Clinton Administration?-for invading Iraq that is. And let me ask you, are there any plans made for contingency situations in countries we hardly think of right now? It's what they do-with resolution 1441 in existence alone, it's no big surprise that there would be multiple plans for military action on the books, it's called PLANNING, and I'm glad they do it.;
    And nothing you said addressed what I was talking about in terms of crossed lines. Please read "Plan of Attack" by Bob Woodward.

    It's not about crossed lines when they were out to invade from the beginning.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  9. #29
    Student
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    03-09-11 @ 10:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    277

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    And nothing you said addressed what I was talking about in terms of crossed lines. Please read "Plan of Attack" by Bob Woodward.

    It's not about crossed lines when they were out to invade from the beginning.
    Anybody else out there, read what I said....
    When governments fear people, there is liberty, when people fear governments, there's Tyranny

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    It seems obvious to me what Obama has chosen to do.

    Nothing much more than talk.

    He will let Israel go to war and THEN we will respond if necessary.
    Iran has been told no boom-boom. They will listen or they WILL regret it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •