Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Billboard Claiming Martin Luther King Was Republican Angers Black Activists in Housto

  1. #11
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Billboard Claiming Martin Luther King Was Republican Angers Black Activists in Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey1499 View Post
    I could imagine he'd be a bit irksome. But literally spit in their faces? I hope you meant that as a metaphor.
    I meant it quite literally. It's a shame what the Liberals have done to blacks in this country. he would rip off Jesse Jackson's head and **** down his neck. Al Sharpton, too.
    Last edited by apdst; 07-15-09 at 09:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #12
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Billboard Claiming Martin Luther King Was Republican Angers Black Activists in Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    So, for Quannell The Tenth to claim that the GOP has "racist" elements is an absurdity of biblical proportions. He's pointing at a splinter in the GOP's eye while his own eye has the whole damn General Sherman sequoia jammed in.
    Yeah, the GOP doesn't have racist elements in it at all. Real quick, though,just remind me again why George Allen lost his election... or maybe why Trent Lott had to step down as congressional leader... while we're on the subject, which president said abortion was only ok in cases of rape and interracial births... which party had one of their foremost political strategists, Lee Atwater, admit that the southern strategy was an appeal to racist whites in the south?... oh yeah, the Republican party. Don't try to pretend their hands are clean either.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  3. #13
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Billboard Claiming Martin Luther King Was Republican Angers Black Activists in Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    Yeah, the GOP doesn't have racist elements in it at all. Real quick, though,just remind me again why George Allen lost his election... or maybe why Trent Lott had to step down as congressional leader... while we're on the subject, which president said abortion was only ok in cases of rape and interracial births... which party had one of their foremost political strategists, Lee Atwater, admit that the southern strategy was an appeal to racist whites in the south?... oh yeah, the Republican party. Don't try to pretend their hands are clean either.
    Allen lost and Lott had to step down because of the Libbos obcession with racism. If it weren't race, the Libbos would be wondering around the woods like Hansel and Grettel, looking for Gramma's house. Purdy sad, if you ask me.

    Too bad that Libbos think that racism is a one way street. that might blow up in ya'lls face 'fore too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #14
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Billboard Claiming Martin Luther King Was Republican Angers Black Activists in Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Allen lost and Lott had to step down because of the Libbos obcession with racism. If it weren't race, the Libbos would be wondering around the woods like Hansel and Grettel, looking for Gramma's house. Purdy sad, if you ask me.

    Too bad that Libbos think that racism is a one way street. that might blow up in ya'lls face 'fore too long.
    Allen lost because he said to an american born man of Indian decent, "welcome to america, macaca", Macaca being a racial smear, comparing someone to a monkey.

    Lott lost because he was convinced America would have been better if Strom Thurmond had won, when he had ran on an anti-integration platform. Yeah... both were racist statements, and both got what they deserved.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  5. #15
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,647

    Re: Billboard Claiming Martin Luther King Was Republican Angers Black Activists in Ho

    But Jeeezus was a liberal? Wtf?

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  6. #16
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Billboard Claiming Martin Luther King Was Republican Angers Black Activists in Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    Allen lost because he said to an american born man of Indian decent, "welcome to america, macaca", Macaca being a racial smear, comparing someone to a monkey.

    Lott lost because he was convinced America would have been better if Strom Thurmond had won, when he had ran on an anti-integration platform. Yeah... both were racist statements, and both got what they deserved.
    That's why race is the only reason that Libbos have been able to win anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #17
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Billboard Claiming Martin Luther King Was Republican Angers Black Activists in Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    But Jeeezus was a liberal? Wtf?
    Who posted that? And I'd say he was some sort of egalitarian pacifist more than any modern title.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  8. #18
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Billboard Claiming Martin Luther King Was Republican Angers Black Activists in Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    That's why race is the only reason that Libbos have been able to win anything.
    Umm... what? We win in lots of places and races without the GOP candidate being a racist scumbag like Allen was. I fail to see how your post progresses from mine.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  9. #19
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,388

    Re: Billboard Claiming Martin Luther King Was Republican Angers Black Activists in Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    King might not have been a Republican, but if he were alive today, he would spit in the faces of Liberal Democrats.
    And he would drop trow and lay a big old Cleveland Steamer on the upper lip of what's become of the GOP.

    The Republican Party of MLK's time and what it is today is quite different. So what if MLK was a Republican back then? Does ANYONE on this forum believe this billboard is going to recruit black voters into the GOP?



    And seriously, some of you need meds.
    Last edited by Lerxst; 07-15-09 at 11:24 PM.
    *insert profound statement here*

  10. #20
    Professor
    Baralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MO
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,394
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Billboard Claiming Martin Luther King Was Republican Angers Black Activists in Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    So what if MLK was a Republican back then? Does ANYONE on this forum believe this billboard is going to recruit black voters into the GOP?



    And seriously, some of you need meds.
    There are alot of really stupid and easily influenced people out there.

    That aside I think it was an uncalled for tactic to begin with. Instead of trying to lead (or mislead) people by claiming something that may or may not be true, why cant they just be upfront and clear about what they believe in and let the people decide to support them or not.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •