1. Bailing out the banks and getting the toxic assets off their books
2. Extending and expanding unemployment insurance and COBRA for the next couple years
3. Giving money directly to the states, in proportion to their population (but not in proportion to their need)
4. A complete upgrade of our decaying infrastructure, including highways, electric grids, rail systems, water supplies, and emergency preparedness.
5. A one-year suspension or reduction in the corporate tax.
While these things are the most important IMO, I don't think that any of them can distribute all the money back into the economy at large within 60 days.