Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 308

Thread: Palin says she's not leaving politics

  1. #41
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Palin says she's not leaving politics

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    That depends on your opinion of her actions.

    Many will support something even if it is doomed to failure.

    Others will never support something they disagree with, even if it will assuredly succede.

    Personally, I am watching, waiting, to see what she becomes.

    As it is, I have heard too much negitives regarding Palin to vote for her if she was up for a national political office like President.

    This is, of course, subject to change.
    So character doesn't matter when picking a politician for office ?
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  2. #42
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Palin says she's not leaving politics

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz Peeps View Post
    She is a single, ineffective, political figure. She's is not a true rebel and treating Palin like she's the right's secret weapon against the liberal agenda is a losing strategy. You need to get your ass out there on the streets and start fighting for what you believe in.
    I don't know how much damage her decisions of late have done to her political future. I do know, is that the Libbos are scared ****less of her. All the pontificating of how her political career is in ashes is certainly wishful thinking on the part of the Libbos, at this time, becuse it's not certain what effect, positive, or negative this will have on her political career. It's going to very hard to overcome, because the Libbos aren't going to stop harping on it, for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #43
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Palin says she's not leaving politics

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    So character doesn't matter when picking a politician for office ?
    Look at the clowns that have gotten elected!...
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #44
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Palin says she's not leaving politics

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz Peeps View Post
    She is a single, ineffective, political figure. She's is not a true rebel and treating Palin like she's the right's secret weapon against the liberal agenda is a losing strategy. You need to get your ass out there on the streets and start fighting for what you believe in.
    She is no rebel since a rebel rebels and fights the system that the rebel is suposedly against and tries to change it. A quitter does just that, quits.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  5. #45
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Palin says she's not leaving politics

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Look at the clowns that have gotten elected!...
    well an actor and a commedian actually got elected the others became clowns ON THE JOB !!
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    07-27-09 @ 08:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    740

    Re: Palin says she's not leaving politics

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't know how much damage her decisions of late have done to her political future. I do know, is that the Libbos are scared ****less of her. All the pontificating of how her political career is in ashes is certainly wishful thinking on the part of the Libbos, at this time, becuse it's not certain what effect, positive, or negative this will have on her political career. It's going to very hard to overcome, because the Libbos aren't going to stop harping on it, for sure.
    That "fear" you're talking about is just hype. They couldn't care less. But here you are believing the lie.

  7. #47
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Palin says she's not leaving politics

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz Peeps View Post
    That "fear" you're talking about is just hype. They couldn't care less. But here you are believing the lie.
    No, if they couldn't care less, she would have never recieved so much attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    07-27-09 @ 08:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    740

    Re: Palin says she's not leaving politics

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No, if they couldn't care less, she would have never recieved so much attention.
    Quit relying on useless political figures to fight for you. Fight for yourself.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Palin says she's not leaving politics

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No, if they couldn't care less, she would have never recieved so much attention.
    Doesn't the Republican frontrunner deserve attention?

  10. #50
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Palin says she's not leaving politics

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    So character doesn't matter when picking a politician for office ?
    It does for some.

    I think I am one of them.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •