Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63

Thread: Schumer: Immigration bill to be ready by Labor Day

  1. #51
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Schumer: Immigration bill to be ready by Labor Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Because if we arrested all the invaders, we'd also catch a bunch of murderers and rapists and drug dealers and petty criminals and invaders, too.
    No more than you would if you went door-to-door in any American city.

    Study: Immigrants don't raise U.S. crime rate | www.azstarnet.com

  2. #52
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Schumer: Immigration bill to be ready by Labor Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Yeah, we can't stop drunk driving, or even significantly reduce it from where it is now..
    Non-responsive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    If we try hard enough, we can end the illegal invasion of the United States and reduce the flood of invaders to a level that can be handled without the damage to society the Invasion has wrought.
    What damage might this be?

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Schumer: Immigration bill to be ready by Labor Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    No more than you would if you went door-to-door in any American city.

    Study: Immigrants don't raise U.S. crime rate | www.azstarnet.com
    Immigrants don't.

    Illegal alien invaders ....you understand what the word "illegal" means?

    I do.

    I also understand the correct usages of the word "invaders", so don't waste time quibbling about that.

    Now.

    What would you do if a mob of people invaded your home and wouldn't leave?

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Schumer: Immigration bill to be ready by Labor Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Non-responsive.
    You mean you can't respond?

    Okie-doke.

    However, it was perfectly responsive to the comparison presented.


    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    What damage might this be?
    Let's see, the fraction of the invading hordes in California are consuming roughly 20% of the state budget shortfall.

    Every single one of them has committed a crime.

    They're taking jobs our own indigent unskilled workforce would be doing.

    They take money out of the domestic economy and ship it overseas where it doesn't do us any good.

    All sorts of damage these invaders have done.

    We'll be better off without'em.

  5. #55
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Schumer: Immigration bill to be ready by Labor Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Immigrants don't.

    Illegal alien invaders ....you understand what the word "illegal" means?

    I do.
    Read the article, then comment. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    I also understand the correct usages of the word "invaders", so don't waste time quibbling about that.

    Now.

    What would you do if a mob of people invaded your home and wouldn't leave?
    If they were cleaning the house, landscaping, washing my car, etc., I'd probably let them stay.

    Not that it's a remotely valid comparison, but there you go.

  6. #56
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Schumer: Immigration bill to be ready by Labor Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    You mean you can't respond?

    Okie-doke.

    However, it was perfectly responsive to the comparison presented.
    No, it means your smartass comment was not relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Let's see, the fraction of the invading hordes in California are consuming roughly 20% of the state budget shortfall.

    Every single one of them has committed a crime.

    They're taking jobs our own indigent unskilled workforce would be doing.

    They take money out of the domestic economy and ship it overseas where it doesn't do us any good.

    All sorts of damage these invaders have done.

    We'll be better off without'em.
    So they don't pay sales taxes? Property taxes? They buy nothing produced here? No services whatsoever?

    This is the problem with your argument: it only takes into account liabilities, not assets.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Schumer: Immigration bill to be ready by Labor Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Read the article, then comment.
    No.

    Begin to understand the word "illegal".

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Thanks.If they were cleaning the house, landscaping, washing my car, etc., I'd probably let them stay.
    Of course you would, because that's not what the word "invaded" means.

    The first presumption of the use of the word "invaded" is that the people weren't invited.


    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Not that it's a remotely valid comparison, but there you go.
    No, it's not.

    You didn't bother to address the given scenario.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Schumer: Immigration bill to be ready by Labor Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    No, it means your smartass comment was not relevant.So they don't pay sales taxes? Property taxes? They buy nothing produced here? No services whatsoever?

    This is the problem with your argument: it only takes into account liabilities, not assets.
    They consume billions of dollars of services.

    They're clearly a burden, not a benefit.

    They're performing tasks Americans can perform, thereby displacing American workers...who, because they're legal workers, pay income taxes, FICA and other wage based taxes, etc, and because they're displacing American workers, they're putting even more pressure on social services provided by tax dollars.

    They are not assets.

    They are criminals.

  9. #59
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Schumer: Immigration bill to be ready by Labor Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Read the article, then comment. Thanks.
    No.

    Begin to understand the word "illegal".

    Thanks.
    Well, it's obvious here that you're just looking to get in a pissing match rather than actually having a conversation. You'll have to just piss on yourself from here on, as I'm not interested in playing.

    Buh-bye!

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Schumer: Immigration bill to be ready by Labor Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Well, it's obvious here that you're just looking to get in a pissing match rather than actually having a conversation. You'll have to just piss on yourself from here on, as I'm not interested in playing.

    Buh-bye!
    No.

    The "conversation" never started. You wanted me to pretend I didn't know what the word "illegal" means, and then you wanted me to read racist propaganda from a hate site.

    No thanks.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •