Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 81

Thread: Bill banning forced identity-chip implants clears House

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Bill banning forced identity-chip implants clears House

    It's a good bill. The idea that they're wasting time by passing it is nonsense. At least they read this one...

  2. #12
    Professor
    Travelsonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,375

    Re: Bill banning forced identity-chip implants clears House

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    On the list of important issues facing the country, this does not even make the list. Good job congress on wasting time on nothing.
    True, there are far more pressing issues we need to deal with as a whole, I wouldn't go and say this is COMPLETELY useless by any stretch of the imagination though.
    Nationalism in high dosages may be hazardous to your health. Please consult a psychiatrist before beginning a regular regimen, and if feelings of elitism and douchbaggery continue, discontinue immediately before you become unable to do so on your own.

  3. #13
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Bill banning forced identity-chip implants clears House

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    *Sigh* There you go again, belittling conservatives. Are you sure you are one?
    To clarify: I don't give a flying **** whether you think I meet your standards for being a conservative.

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    For once congress does something right. (golf clap)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    On the list of important issues facing the country, this does not even make the list. Good job congress on wasting time on nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    It's a good bill. The idea that they're wasting time by passing it is nonsense. At least they read this one...
    This isn't even Congress. This is a Pennsylvania state legislator proposing a state law.

    Thank goodness this dumbass is here to protect us from Satan and all his minions that are trying to turn our children gay via RFID chip.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  4. #14
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Bill banning forced identity-chip implants clears House

    Everyone please make note that this was the Pennsylvania House not the U.S. House that past this.
    It is very real for those who believe it has little potential for abuse. Also the originals are NOT RFID but magnetic bar codes the size of a large grain of rice and can not be neutralized with an EMP. The RFID is the next generation Digital Angels.

  5. #15
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Bill banning forced identity-chip implants clears House

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Everyone please make note that this was the Pennsylvania House not the U.S. House that past this.
    It is very real for those who believe it has little potential for abuse.
    Personally, I choose not to live in constant fear that the government is conspiring to track my every movement and mark me for Beelzebub.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  6. #16
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Seen
    11-30-09 @ 04:11 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    446

    Re: Bill banning forced identity-chip implants clears House

    Eh, people who think little kids can hack these devices need to realize that at any times, these can be encrypted with a higher form of protection that CAN'T be hacked.

  7. #17
    Professor
    Travelsonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,375

    Re: Bill banning forced identity-chip implants clears House

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke[MaxX] View Post
    Eh, people who think little kids can hack these devices need to realize that at any times, these can be encrypted with a higher form of protection that CAN'T be hacked.
    History proves that there is no such thing as something that can't be cracked.
    Nationalism in high dosages may be hazardous to your health. Please consult a psychiatrist before beginning a regular regimen, and if feelings of elitism and douchbaggery continue, discontinue immediately before you become unable to do so on your own.

  8. #18
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: Bill banning forced identity-chip implants clears House

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Personally, I choose not to live in constant fear that the government is conspiring to track my every movement and mark me for Beelzebub.
    You chose to not to live in suspicion of the government, contrary to the Founding Fathers.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Bill banning forced identity-chip implants clears House

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    You chose to not to live in suspicion of the government, contrary to the Founding Fathers.
    There is a difference between being suspicious of the government and downright paranoid to where you are looking for black helicopters flying over head coming to get you.

    This bill is the result of paranoia and a complete waste of time.

  10. #20
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: Bill banning forced identity-chip implants clears House

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    There is a difference between being suspicious of the government and downright paranoid to where you are looking for black helicopters flying over head coming to get you.

    This bill is the result of paranoia and a complete waste of time.
    Chosing to protect your liberal friend. What, he can't speak for himself?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •