Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 590

Thread: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

  1. #541
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Ya know not every gay person is a drama queen tattle tale. And there are straight drama queen tattle tales that would out gay people to their COs.
    Because, God knows, Combat is like honey to the little drama queen flies of the military.

    /sarcasm.

  2. #542
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Ya know not every gay person is a drama queen tattle tale. And there are straight drama queen tattle tales that would out gay people to their COs.
    You're right. There are no absolutes, in any case. However, DADT prevents a unit commander from asking a soldier if he/she is gay, regardless if that soldier has been outted, or not. Hence, the, "Don't ask", part. DADT is actually brilliant.

    What's going to happen post-DADT is that soldiers soldiers will have access to a whole new truckload of complaints and vengence grievances.

    "he's pickin' on me because I'm gay"

    "She didn't promote me because she's gay and I'm straight"

    "He's gay and I'm gay, but since I rejected his advances, he's out to get me"

    "My gay company commander touched me. I want to file a sexual harrassent complaint against him/her"

    It's gonna be a real pain in the ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #543
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I wasn't in the Marines.
    You can request mast in all the services. I saw your avatar and assumed you were in the Corps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #544
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're right. There are no absolutes, in any case. However, DADT prevents a unit commander from asking a soldier if he/she is gay, regardless if that soldier has been outted, or not. Hence, the, "Don't ask", part. DADT is actually brilliant.

    What's going to happen post-DADT is that soldiers soldiers will have access to a whole new truckload of complaints and vengence grievances.

    "he's pickin' on me because I'm gay"

    "She didn't promote me because she's gay and I'm straight"

    "He's gay and I'm gay, but since I rejected his advances, he's out to get me"

    "My gay company commander touched me. I want to file a sexual harrassent complaint against him/her"

    It's gonna be a real pain in the ass.



    There is a pun here. must resist.....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #545
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You can request mast in all the services. I saw your avatar and assumed you were in the Corps.


    Ah... Nah I was in the USAF as a TACP, I have this avatar in the honor of a fallen brother here at DP...



    http://www.debatepolitics.com/annouc...-sad-news.html
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #546
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    There is a pun here. must resist.....
    See: badger, intestine eating.

  7. #547
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It's gonna be a real pain in the ass.
    Real life is a pain in the ass. Let's just off ourselves and make things easier.

  8. #548
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Ah... Nah I was in the USAF as a TACP, I have this avatar in the honor of a fallen brother here at DP...



    http://www.debatepolitics.com/annouc...-sad-news.html
    Ok, thanks for pointing that out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Real life is a pain in the ass. Let's just off ourselves and make things easier.

    Don't worry, if you're unit is a charlie foxtrot, the enemy will save you trouble of offing yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #549
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Don't worry, if you're unit is a charlie foxtrot, the enemy will save you trouble of offing yourself.
    Surprisingly enough, even though I've spent thousands of hours in the company of armed personnel, no one has yet tried to frag me.

  10. #550
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Can someone answer a simple question for me? Why are some supposedly manly testosterone-heavy men so obviously scared of gay men?

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •