Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 590

Thread: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

  1. #531
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by LowRevs View Post
    I have enough aptitude to grasp the tone of your post. "Fvch. That." My mouse battery just died while I was reading your response and I thought some tech from SF, CA had hacked through my McAfee.
    Actually, I live in L.A. now.

  2. #532
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,915

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    hmm... I have been in plenty of fights with other service members... VA beach was the worst... Damn navy guys always startin crap and what not....


    I dunno. When one is in a combat unit, one tends to settle differences without the chain of command..... Maybe it was different for you?
    I very familiar with soldier fights and settling things with, "tree line counciling". However, we're talking about assaulting a gay soldier because he made you feel uncomfortable and if he files charges, you would do some seriously hard time over the incident.

    The chain of command, if they have knowledge of such an assault, would have no choice but to pursue a criminal investigation. I'm sure that you are max attentive to a leader's responsibility in that kind of situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  3. #533
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-16-18 @ 09:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I very familiar with soldier fights and settling things with, "tree line counciling". However, we're talking about assaulting a gay soldier because he made you feel uncomfortable and if he files charges, you would do some seriously hard time over the incident.

    The chain of command, if they have knowledge of such an assault, would have no choice but to pursue a criminal investigation. I'm sure that you are max attentive to a leader's responsibility in that kind of situation.



    Meh, we took care of our own, didn't need the Chain of command. Never had a problem. Maybe in admin units or other clerical I could see it.... maybe
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  4. #534
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,915

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Meh, we took care of our own, didn't need the Chain of command. Never had a problem. Maybe in admin units or other clerical I could see it.... maybe

    I understand how things happen "off the radar". But, you understand my point about a leader's responsibility to enforce the regulations, whether he likes it, or not. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #535
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-16-18 @ 09:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I understand how things happen "off the radar". But, you understand my point about a leader's responsibility to enforce the regulations, whether he likes it, or not. Right?



    Yes, I sure do, that said, we took care of our own.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  6. #536
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,915

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Yes, I sure do, that said, we took care of our own.
    And, that's all fine and good, till that soldier you kicked the crap out of requests mast.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #537
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-16-18 @ 09:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, that's all fine and good, till that soldier you kicked the crap out of requests mast.



    maybe things have changed.... I dunno.....
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  8. #538
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    02-14-18 @ 11:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, that's all fine and good, till that soldier you kicked the crap out of requests mast.
    Ya know not every gay person is a drama queen tattle tale. And there are straight drama queen tattle tales that would out gay people to their COs.

  9. #539
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,915

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    maybe things have changed.... I dunno.....
    Marines couldn't request mast when you were in? When were you in, 1775?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #540
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-16-18 @ 09:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Marines couldn't request mast when you were in? When were you in, 1775?



    I wasn't in the Marines.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •