Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 590

Thread: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

  1. #441
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,282

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Wrong, I think people like you are backwards in thinking, but I still think you are worthy of wearing the uniform.

    G.I. Joe's comments were saying that gays are not worthy of serving. Sorry, but that is beyond just disagreement.
    Of course you think that, because it's really your only argument against me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #442
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Of course you think that, because it's really your only argument against me.
    Again, because you say so.

  3. #443
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    So APDST do you agree or disagree with G.I. Joe's comments that ALL gays are not worthy of serving in the military?

  4. #444
    Mod Apologist

    missypea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,152

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, what unit were you in? You gonna enlist anytime soon? GI Joe is serving in the service, now, so I would think his opinion stacks up a little higher than the rest of you.

    Or, are you denegrating his service?


    I haven't seen NP around for awhile. Are you him? His twin?

    Nice try at disregarding my post and re-framing for misdirection.


    BUSTED




    I would chat with her when I'm feeling particularly snarky, but I wouldn't ever call her on the phone.

  5. #445
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,282

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by missypea View Post
    I haven't seen NP around for awhile. Are you him? His twin?

    Nice try at disregarding my post and re-framing for misdirection.


    BUSTED



    That's your retort? I mean, no ****?

    Massive fail!!!


    The nextera: So APDST do you agree or disagree with G.I. Joe's comments that ALL gays are not worthy of serving in the military?
    I never saw where he said those exact words. I've only seen your retard interpretation of what he was saying. But, hey, irregardless of what he said, he's in the service and his opinion is more important that your's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #446
    Mod Apologist

    missypea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,152

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    That's your retort? I mean, no ****?

    Massive fail!!!

    All the kewl kids say

    EPIC FAIL



    get in step with the times



    I would chat with her when I'm feeling particularly snarky, but I wouldn't ever call her on the phone.

  7. #447
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I never saw where he said those exact words. I've only seen your retard interpretation of what he was saying. But, hey, irregardless of what he said, he's in the service and his opinion is more important that your's.
    My god, do you even read the posts?

    IT was the last page when he said this:

    Quote Originally Posted by G.I. Joe View Post
    Well pardon me if I don't view sexual deviants as people worthy of wearing the uniform.

  8. #448
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Because the motivation to abolish DADT has nothing to do with improving, nor providing an asset to the armed forces. This is all about making gays happy and winning votes. This is the ultimate, "can't we all get along", political move.

    I mean, anyone that doesn't agree is instantaniously deemed a, "homophobe".
    It has nothing to do with 'making people happy'. It has to do with civil rights. Heterosexual men and women aren't expected to "don't ask, don't tell", so homosexuals shouldn't be either.

  9. #449
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,282

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by missypea View Post
    all the kewl kids say

    epic fail



    get in step with the times

    fail, infinity!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #450
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,282

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    My god, do you even read the posts?

    IT was the last page when he said this:
    Um, well, **** me, are you saying that all gays are sexual deviants?!?!??!

    Do you seriously wanna push this one? Huh? Do ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •