Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 590

Thread: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

  1. #301
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Just reposting my questions to see if the OP is able to answer them. I find these social experiments regarding the various levels of denial and misdirection to be fascinating.



    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Erm. I posted it in response to YOUR direct question asking if anyone thought it was okay. If it has nothing to do with reality, then why ask the ****ing question?

    Here, just to refresh your apparently failing memory:

    This is the question you asked:
    Do you think it's a good idea for males and females to share showers? It's a yes, or no question.
    So, why did you ask a question that you feel has nothing to do with reality?
    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Okay, let me just get this straight for clarification here.

    You want "something to back up" the fact that gay men are not women?

  2. #302
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Just reposting my questions to see if the OP is able to answer them. I find these social experiments regarding the various levels of denial and misdirection to be fascinating.
    I'd still like to know where I questioned his sexuality.

  3. #303
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I'd still like to know where I questioned his sexuality.
    Are you talking about the post where he said that someone suggested that he sucked cock even though nobody did?

  4. #304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Are you talking about the post where he said that someone suggested that he sucked cock even though nobody did?
    I guess. He just mentioned again that I questioned his sexuality. If it was that post I made about a "purty mouth" he obviously isn't that up on his pop culture.

  5. #305
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I didn't fabricate anything. I asked a question.
    ...And then answered it yourself, putting words in his mouth. It's apparent you're not looking for an honest debate.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  6. #306
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    ...And then answered it yourself, putting words in his mouth. It's apparent you're not looking for an honest debate.
    Honest debate? Saying that I hate gays is honest debate? How about accusations that I suck cock, or that I should be gang raped? Does that fall into the category of, "honest debate"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #307
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Honest debate? Saying that I hate gays is honest debate? How about accusations that I suck cock, or that I should be gang raped? Does that fall into the category of, "honest debate"?
    Deflections now? Are you really going to use the "but they did it too so that makes it okay" defense?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  8. #308
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Deflections now? Are you really going to use the "but they did it too so that makes it okay" defense?
    What is ok? I never made any of those comments toward anyone on this thread. So much for, "honest", debate, because you're being very dishonest at this piont.

    I challenge you to point where I accused someone of sexual acts, or that they should be raped. We'll be waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #309
    Banned G.I. Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-09-09 @ 04:23 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    247

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    To think of all those delicate little flowers having to.....shudder.... allow a gay guy to see their jewels.

    What if they didn't measure up? The horror. Oh, the horror!
    Yeah, that's what it is. We're afraid our weiners are too small. Great logic.

  10. #310
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Gay West Point grad testifies before Army

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What is ok? I never made any of those comments toward anyone on this thread. So much for, "honest", debate, because you're being very dishonest at this piont.

    I challenge you to point where I accused someone of sexual acts, or that they should be raped. We'll be waiting.
    Again, you're deflecting and creating straw men.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •