Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 87 of 87

Thread: Iran accuses CIA of killing protestor Neda

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Iran accuses CIA of killing protestor Neda

    Quote: Originally Posted by Truth Detector
    Where are the differences in their religious faiths? Please, elaborate; after all, you are the one making such farcical claims.

    The last time I looked, the ONLY thing different in these CHRISTIAN faiths was how they conduct their services; other than that, they are IDENTICAL in that they all preach the NEW Testament and they all believe that one must believe in Jesus in order to gain entrance into heaven.

    So please elaborate how they are so different.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Tell that to the Pope TD, and see where it gets you.
    That's all you have; “tell it to the Pope?” What parts of my statements were false?

    I’d be happy to tell him, but I am asking YOU to elaborate as getting an audience with the Pope to ask him would be rather difficult.

    I am still waiting for you to elaborate on the differences between the Christian faiths and how Iran's Muslims are different from their Arab neighbors.

    With all your hyperbole and rhetoric, I would have thought that coming up with a coherent reason for such farcical claims would be readily available to you.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Iran accuses CIA of killing protestor Neda

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Quote: Originally Posted by Truth Detector
    Where are the differences in their religious faiths? Please, elaborate; after all, you are the one making such farcical claims.

    The last time I looked, the ONLY thing different in these CHRISTIAN faiths was how they conduct their services; other than that, they are IDENTICAL in that they all preach the NEW Testament and they all believe that one must believe in Jesus in order to gain entrance into heaven.

    So please elaborate how they are so different.



    That's all you have; “tell it to the Pope?” What parts of my statements were false?

    I’d be happy to tell him, but I am asking YOU to elaborate as getting an audience with the Pope to ask him would be rather difficult.

    I am still waiting for you to elaborate on the differences between the Christian faiths and how Iran's Muslims are different from their Arab neighbors.

    With all your hyperbole and rhetoric, I would have thought that coming up with a coherent reason for such farcical claims would be readily available to you.
    TD, are you a religious Scholar? I'm not, but there are many who are. They all agree that Baptist, Protestant, Catholic, Lutheran, and Roman Catholic are not the same.

    Can you tell me what your qualifications are to say they are the same?
    Last edited by TheNextEra; 07-02-09 at 05:10 PM.

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Iran accuses CIA of killing protestor Neda

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    TD, are you a religious Scholar? I'm not, but there are many who are. They all agree that Baptist, Protestant, Catholic, Lutheran, and Roman Catholic are not the same.

    Can you tell me what your qualifications are to say they are the same?
    I will be happy to share my qualifications to say that they are indeed the same as soon as you provide YOUR qualifications to suggest that they are not.

    I know the OBVIOUS is a difficult concept for you, but I elaborated on why they are the same; I have yet to see any honest coherent response from you as to how they are so different.

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Between Hollywood and Compton.
    Last Seen
    11-25-09 @ 12:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,497

    Re: Iran accuses CIA of killing protestor Neda

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Are you trying to claim that since they are “Persian” it makes them somehow different from their Muslim Arab neighbors?
    Uh...yes. Apart from the Arab/Persian divide that has legitimate implications, the Sunni/Shi'a divide obviously has even more important implications, which made the fact that GWB was allegedly unaware of it somewhat troubling. It's concerning that that's apparently an element of rightist perceptions.

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Iran accuses CIA of killing protestor Neda

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I will be happy to share my qualifications to say that they are indeed the same as soon as you provide YOUR qualifications to suggest that they are not.

    I know the OBVIOUS is a difficult concept for you, but I elaborated on why they are the same; I have yet to see any honest coherent response from you as to how they are so different.
    So the pope, who is the roman Catholic leader, agrees with you that the Protestants, Lutherans, Baptists, and Catholics (non-roman) are all the same huh?

    That is who I go by to say they are different, again, what are your qualifications?

    TD, you are out of your league here, all you have is rhetoric.

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Iran accuses CIA of killing protestor Neda

    Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    Uh...yes. Apart from the Arab/Persian divide that has legitimate implications, the Sunni/Shi'a divide obviously has even more important implications, which made the fact that GWB was allegedly unaware of it somewhat troubling. It's concerning that that's apparently an element of rightist perceptions.
    Yet the Shia's in Iran are close to the Shia in Iran. Yet Hamas is a terrorist Shia Arab organization supported and funded by Iran.

    I think the dissimilarities are a figment of your imagination.

    As for Bush being unaware, that is pure hypothetical hyperbole on your part.

    The concerting thing is your notions that everyone else is not as informed as you are; did you vote for Obama? I rest my case.

  7. #87
    Banned G.I. Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-09-09 @ 04:23 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    247

    Re: Iran accuses CIA of killing protestor Neda

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    I can tell you with about a 99.5% that the CIA doesn't have any Wet Operations going on in Iran if so they wouldn't have target Neda.
    If you had that kind of knowledge about CIA ops you wouldn't be dumb enough to post it on the web.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •