Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 326

Thread: Unimaginable Horror In Tehran Today (Baharestan Square Massacre)

  1. #31
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,293
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Unimaginable Horror In Tehran Today (Baharestan Square Massacre)

    They need to get this Michael Jackson **** off the TV and report on this. Is there any firm evidence this actually happened? I am just appalled to think it might(probably) be true, and more appalled that Jackson is seen as a bigger story.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Unimaginable Horror In Tehran Today (Baharestan Square Massacre)

    Quote Originally Posted by WI Crippler View Post
    First step however, is confirming the reports.
    True. But really, are any of us having a hard time believing it?

  3. #33
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Unimaginable Horror In Tehran Today (Baharestan Square Massacre)

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    They need to get this Michael Jackson **** off the TV and report on this. Is there any firm evidence this actually happened? I am just appalled to think it might(probably) be true, and more appalled that Jackson is seen as a bigger story.

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  4. #34
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Unimaginable Horror In Tehran Today (Baharestan Square Massacre)

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    True. But really, are any of us having a hard time believing it?
    Yes, I am. I don't see any confirmation anywhere of this "unimaginable horror" beyond the standard beating of demonstrators.
    To those contributors who recommend bombing Iran based on these rumors....thank God you are not in charge.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Unimaginable Horror In Tehran Today (Baharestan Square Massacre)

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Yes, I am. I don't see any confirmation anywhere of this "unimaginable horror" beyond the standard beating of demonstrators.
    To those contributors who recommend bombing Iran based on these rumors....thank God you are not in charge.
    OK, let me rephrase.

    Are any of us besides WillRockwell and other assorted apologists having a hard time believing it?

  6. #36
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Unimaginable Horror In Tehran Today (Baharestan Square Massacre)

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    OK, let me rephrase.

    Are any of us besides WillRockwell and other assorted apologists having a hard time believing it?
    To leap to the conclusion that military action is appropriate based on an unconfirmed blogger is not only irresponsible, it is ridiculous. If this "horror" were really going on, we would have heard about it. After all, the report was sent to CNN, obviously they could not confirm it. Does it not occur to you that the dissent movement in Iran also contains manipulative liars?
    Last edited by WillRockwell; 06-25-09 at 08:26 PM.

  7. #37
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Unimaginable Horror In Tehran Today (Baharestan Square Massacre)

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Yes, I am. I don't see any confirmation anywhere of this "unimaginable horror" beyond the standard beating of demonstrators.
    To those contributors who recommend bombing Iran based on these rumors....thank God you are not in charge.
    Assume it is confirmed. What do you say we should do then?

  8. #38
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Unimaginable Horror In Tehran Today (Baharestan Square Massacre)

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    To leap to the conclusion that military action is appropriate based on an unconfirmed blogger is not only irresponsible, it is ridiculous. If this "horror" were really going on, we would have heard about it. After all, the report was sent to CNN, obviously they could not confirm it. Does it not occur to you that the dissent movement in Iran also contains manipulative liars?
    I think just about everybody has said "If this is true" or "If its confirmed" or some other variable of that nature. I guess you must have missed that.

    So if it were true, what do you recommend
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

  9. #39
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Unimaginable Horror In Tehran Today (Baharestan Square Massacre)

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    To leap to the conclusion that military action is appropriate based on an unconfirmed blogger is not only irresponsible, it is ridiculous. If this "horror" were really going on, we would have heard about it. After all, the report was sent to CNN, obviously they could not confirm it. Does it not occur to you that the dissent movement in Iran also contains manipulative liars?
    was sent to CNN...
    wasn't confirmed....
    COULD THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ALL AMERICAN JOURNALISTS BEING THROWN OUT OF IRAN? just maybe, you think?

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  10. #40
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Unimaginable Horror In Tehran Today (Baharestan Square Massacre)

    Quote Originally Posted by WI Crippler View Post
    I think just about everybody has said "If this is true" or "If its confirmed" or some other variable of that nature. I guess you must have missed that.

    So if it were true, what do you recommend
    I'm pretty sure it's not true, because if the Basiji were using axes, it would be a huge story

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •