Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 131

Thread: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Sigh. Quit trolling TNE. It's MY ****ING OPINION YOU WORTHLESS ****, that the video is faked by the evidence I have presented and I gave my reasoning for it.

    I did not once say I was a ****ING VIDEO EXPERT so back the **** down and go troll elsewhere.
    Per your OWN QUOTE:

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    No, it's fake as hell now that' I've seen the frame by frame pics.
    So obvisouly you think you are an expert to claim such a thing 100%.

    You claimed it IS a fake, not that you think it is.

  2. #62
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    Ifthe bullet passed through her I could understand blood underneath her.
    I agree, however, I could not buy the blood flowing so from her face.

    If her lungs are filling with blood, that drops her blood pressure, she's losing blood out the front and back wounds... note the blood is pooled at her feet.

    She is laid down and it's coming out her nose and mouth...

    I know, the explanation is that the people helping are applying pressure that is forcing the blood out her face. People untrained in 1st Aid tend to react poorly in emergencies, doubly so when it's a loved one or friend.

    HOWEVER, I just think this video is too "perfect" for emotional draw, there are other video's of dead Iranians, why is this one so dramatic, and plays so well?
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    First off, when you see her eyes become unfocused, it isn't because she's in shock, it's because she has started to bleed out. I've seen several victims with chest wounds, more than a few had oral and nasal bleeding. She literally drowned on her own blood while bleeding to death.

  4. #64
    Why so serious?

    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,267

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Per your OWN QUOTE:



    So obvisouly you think you are an expert to claim such a thing 100%.

    You claimed it IS a fake, not that you think it is.
    He stated his opinion. I believe that's still allowed here. Nowhere did he say he was a video expert. Lighten up, Francis.
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Here is the video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cYr2_V6R2xM

    It appears to be authentic, but no one can say for sure. There is no sponge or cloth brought near to her face; it was the father's hand. A GSW to the heart can and will result in blood emanating from any orifice that is involved in respiration - the mouth, the nose. The father can be heard screaming and waling, this seems to further authenticate the video. Just my two cents...

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    He stated his opinion. I believe that's still allowed here. Nowhere did he say he was a video expert. Lighten up, Francis.
    When you claim something IS, you do not claim an opinion you claim it as a fact. If you think something, you say I THINK.

    Sorry it is the English language, sorry that escapes you.

  7. #67
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Per your OWN QUOTE:



    So obvisouly you think you are an expert to claim such a thing 100%.

    You claimed it IS a fake, not that you think it is.
    Quit trolling TNE.

    I'm STRONGLY asserting that it is FAKE and it's IMPLIEDthat it's my opinion, you are so stuck on trying to catch people in "gotcha" moments that you rank as one of the most pathetic posters on this forum. "Well you said it THIS way so OBVIOUSLY you are saying..."

    And you ignore anything else the person has to say till they admit to your sorry ass, and that your pathetic ego is stoked by their admitting your CHILDISH little ****ing point.

    Go suck an egg.
    Last edited by Renae; 06-21-09 at 10:30 PM.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  8. #68
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    HOWEVER, I just think this video is too "perfect" for emotional draw, there are other video's of dead Iranians, why is this one so dramatic, and plays so well?
    It's called dumb luck. The stuff Pulitzer Prize photos are generally made of.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Quit trolling TNE.

    I'm STRONGLY asserting that it is FAKE and it's IMPLIEDthat it's my opinion, you are so stuck on trying to catch people in "gotcha" moments that you rank as one of the most pathetic posters on this forum. "Well you said it THIS way so OBVIOUSLY you are saying..."

    And you ignore anything else the person has to say till they admit your sorry ass, pathetic ego is stocked by their admitting your CHILDISH little ****ing point.

    Go suck an egg.
    Sorry you got caught in YOUR OWN QUOTE.
    You're not even man enough to admit you made a mistake in YOUR OWN QUOTE.

    Sad that "Go suck an egg" is your best quip to positing out YOUR ERROR.

  10. #70
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    First off, when you see her eyes become unfocused, it isn't because she's in shock, it's because she has started to bleed out. I've seen several victims with chest wounds, more than a few had oral and nasal bleeding. She literally drowned on her own blood while bleeding to death.
    Point is, the video is in all probability authentic.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •