Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 131

Thread: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

  1. #51
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by OxymoronP View Post
    That wouldnt explain the blood coming from her nose
    This is true, but you CAN make liquid come out of your nose. The blood amount that was on the ground shows a through and through. If that's a heart shot that killed her as claimed, she dies instantly and blood ceases to "flow". Did you see all the blood under her?

    Yeah, that's a LOT of blood folks, and suddenly it's flowing out of her face?

    Not buying it.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  2. #52
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Obama said himself he was a Muslim I head him say it so keep your lies to yourselves. Keeping quiet while paople die is a nice tactic Neville Chamberlain lovers. Why are some of you and Obama affraid to speak out against repression and want to take the cowards way out.
    Biden said he'd be tested and so far he has failed at every turn when he isn't failing he's lying. I never liked the obviously inept fool but I wanted him to succeed because when he fails the Nation fails and so far he is an embarrassment around the worl with his only support coming from a bunch of pansies and panty waists with no back bone or guts.
    There is no way that cow towing to his religious leaders helps anyone but his fellow Muslim friends, and his standing in the his home land and that is not here.
    Let's tryhonesty for a change. Candidate Obama was being sarcastic in that pat of the interview and was putting down idiots who actually believe that he is a Muslin. You may remember some of them like that freaked out moron woman in a red sweather with frizey hair who told McCAIN at a McCain rally
    that Obamawas an 'A Rab".
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 06-21-09 at 10:24 PM.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  3. #53
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    It's called I'm taking a position, I posted the pics that lead me to believe this video is sadly (for the cause of fighting the mullahs repression) a fake, and it will hurt the rebels in the long run.
    I realize you're taking a position. However, I do not see in the pictures the support you believe to be there.

    My position is it is real.

  4. #54
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So you claim it is fake 100% then right? Again, how are you a video expert, even I say it might not be true, but I am not like you saying it is FAKE.

    You could say you THINK it is fake, but you didn't say that, you said it is FAKE ABSOLUTELY. So when did you become the vidoe expert?
    Sigh. Quit trolling TNE. It's MY ****ING OPINION YOU WORTHLESS ****, that the video is faked by the evidence I have presented and I gave my reasoning for it.

    I did not once say I was a ****ING VIDEO EXPERT so back the **** down and go troll elsewhere.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  5. #55
    Traditional
    hiswoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cypress, TX
    Last Seen
    04-04-13 @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,051
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by donsutherland1 View Post
    IMO, the video is authentic. After all, there is more than one such video that was shot. According to The Washington Post:

    Update: The woman is being called "Neda" and her image is becoming a symbol of Iran's brutality against its own people. Her name is already a trending topic on Twitter. There are now at least two separate videos of her death on YouTube.

    That multiple videos of the incident exist makes it less likely that the original video is not authentic.

    True, and I lean towards agreement with you. It certainly appears authentic from what I can see. Incredibly sad, and I can't begin to imagine what her Dad went through as she died in his arms if indeed it is real

  6. #56
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    I realize you're taking a position. However, I do not see in the pictures the support you believe to be there.

    My position is it is real.
    Fair enough...

    Wait, let me put my TNE hat on..

    "Oh you think it's real? Since when did YOU become a video expert?"
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  7. #57
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    This is true, but you CAN make liquid come out of your nose. The blood amount that was on the ground shows a through and through. If that's a heart shot that killed her as claimed, she dies instantly and blood ceases to "flow". Did you see all the blood under her?

    Yeah, that's a LOT of blood folks, and suddenly it's flowing out of her face?

    Not buying it.
    If the bullet passed through her I could understand blood underneath her.

    You need to remember that for snipping they do not use the low velocity ak-47 but most likely the SVD dv98 both with much higher muzzle velocity than the 47 .
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 06-21-09 at 10:33 PM.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  8. #58
    Professor
    OxymoronP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heart in Brooklyn, body South of Dixie
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    This is true, but you CAN make liquid come out of your nose. The blood amount that was on the ground shows a through and through. If that's a heart shot that killed her as claimed, she dies instantly and blood ceases to "flow". Did you see all the blood under her?

    Yeah, that's a LOT of blood folks, and suddenly it's flowing out of her face?

    Not buying it.
    The simplest conclusion when evidence is presented is usually the correct one. In this case the simplest conclusion is that the event is real, based on the reaction of the people, based on the video evidence and the secondary sources.


    THE GREATEST FREEDOM IS THE FREEDOM TO OPPRESS OTHERS

  9. #59
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by OxymoronP View Post
    The simplest conclusion when evidence is presented is usually the correct one. In this case the simplest conclusion is that the event is real, based on the reaction of the people, based on the video evidence and the secondary sources.
    It's two videos, have you watched them?

    I have, ran em side by side, the long 40 second one seems the more fake, the second shorter up close seems more real.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  10. #60
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Her name was Neda - in death she is rallying cry for Iranian protests

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    This is true, but you CAN make liquid come out of your nose. The blood amount that was on the ground shows a through and through. If that's a heart shot that killed her as claimed, she dies instantly and blood ceases to "flow". Did you see all the blood under her?

    Yeah, that's a LOT of blood folks, and suddenly it's flowing out of her face?

    Not buying it.
    Heart shots are not "instant kills", especially if the bullet actually transects the aorta and/or pulmonary artery rather than damaging the cardiac muscle itself.

    Given that a moderate velocity round would go completely through a person, the amount of blood is not unusual.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •