- State publicly the right of the Iranian people to be governed by Shari’ah.
- State publicly the election was tainted.
- State publicly that the actions of the Islamic Republic violate the Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam, specifically:
- Article 3a:
In the event of the use of force and in case of armed conflict, it is not permissible to kill non-belligerents such as old men, women and children. The wounded and the sick shall have the right to medical treatment; and prisoners of war shall have the right to be fed, sheltered and clothed. It is prohibited to mutilate dead bodies.
- Article 4:
Every human being is entitled to inviolability and the protection of his good name and honour during his life and after his death. The state and society shall protect his remains and burial place.
- Article 5a:
Human beings are born free, and no one has the right to enslave, humiliate, oppress or exploit them, and there can be no subjugation but to God the Most-High.
- Ask for the OIC to publicly reaffirm the importance and relevance of the Cairo Declaration upon the affairs of its member nations.
- Call for new elections, with monitors from Organisation of the Islamic Conference to ensure an untainted outcome.