Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 157

Thread: Palin Dodges Talk of Running for Governor Again

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Palin Dodges Talk of Running for Governor Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Please format your posts by differentiating between your commentary and the news article's.
    Excuse me..My commentary had everything to do with the linked article.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Palin Dodges Talk of Running for Governor Again

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I never said "I" did. And that is not an issue in this thread; it is your deflection from having a legitimate discussion.

    Which is why I now write you off as irrelevantly trolling and will just leave you to it.

    A legitimate discussion would include you backing up your statements of fact with actual proof.

    Which you refuse to do. So who's the Troll?

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Palin Dodges Talk of Running for Governor Again

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Excuse me..My commentary had everything to do with the linked article.
    I didn't say to exclude your commentary from the OP. I said you should differentiate between your personal commentary and the article's in some way, shape, or form. Visually and structurally the two should be distinct. It makes it easier to read your posts.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Palin Dodges Talk of Running for Governor Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I didn't say to exclude your commentary from the OP. I said you should differentiate between your personal commentary and the article's in some way, shape, or form. Visually and structurally the two should be distinct. It makes it easier to read your posts.
    I see thanks I will do that in the future....

  5. #45
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Palin Dodges Talk of Running for Governor Again

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    So you come on here and tout those things as her acheivments that qualify her for reelection NEXT YEAR and offer ZERO facts to back those statements up?

    Okie Dokie...



    Dog, you have jack, stop projecting like you got game.



    What specific facts have you provided as if you have anything of value.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Palin Dodges Talk of Running for Governor Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Dog, you have jack, stop projecting like you got game.



    What specific facts have you provided as if you have anything of value.
    Link please???

  7. #47
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Palin Dodges Talk of Running for Governor Again

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Link please???



    yes, "link please"


    I await for you to post non emotional drivel.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Palin Dodges Talk of Running for Governor Again

    HH aside from her amazing acheivments reguarding the success of this pipeline what other acheivments has she accomplished that qualifies her for a second term as Gov?

    Specifics please with links. Thanks.

    Perhaps with all of the political knowledge and experience that she has gained since McCain led her out has over qualified her for reelection of the Governorship?
    Last edited by goldendog; 06-17-09 at 08:31 PM.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin Dodges Talk of Running for Governor Again

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    HH aside from her amazing acheivments reguarding the success of this pipeline what other acheivments has she accomplished that qualifies her for a second term as Gov?

    Specifics please with links. Thanks.

    Perhaps with all of the political knowledge and experience that she has gained since McCain led her out has over qualified her for reelection of the Governorship?
    I already gave you my opinion about what makes her qualified. If you would like to take exception with them specifically, ask away. But I'm not going to go link mining over a broad, sweeping question. Get specific if you are serious about this discussion. Otherwise, troll another thread.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Palin Dodges Talk of Running for Governor Again

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I already gave you my opinion about what makes her qualified. If you would like to take exception with them specifically, ask away. But I'm not going to go link mining over a broad, sweeping question. Get specific if you are serious about this discussion. Otherwise, troll another thread.
    Go back look at post #32 again.
    That was a specific response to your, until proven otherwise, wild ascertions as to what Palin's qualifications are for bing reelected to the governorship NEXT YEAR.

    Broad ascertions is what they were and still are.
    Until you clarify them with facts.

    Until then please stop trolling this thread unless you have something of substance to add.

    thanks.
    Last edited by goldendog; 06-17-09 at 09:07 PM.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •