Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 216

Thread: Letterman- Apology take 2

  1. #201
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Letterman- Apology take 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    You, again, missed the entirety of what was being stated. Context is lost on you.

    Look, you can try your best to equivocate your fall into childishness and inflammatory conduct in that thread, but the record is there for all to see. The only excuse you could possibly present is that you lack the mental acuity to separate conversations and adjust accordingly as you mindlessly troll from thread to thread behaving in exactly the manner I described.
    Then I suggest if you can't handle it Jall..please by all means put me on ignore. Otherwise shut the hell up...thank you.

  2. #202
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Letterman- Apology take 2

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Then I suggest if you can't handle it Jall..please by all means put me on ignore. Otherwise shut the hell up...thank you.
    No. You've exhibited a penchant for lying when you can't present facts to back up your assertions. I will always be vigilant of those lies and ready to expose them for what they are for the benefit of the readers if not for you.

    I more than adequately "handled" you in that thread. I am just offering you some friendly advice now.

    I also notice that you have done well proving my point for me. When you could not defend your actions, you immediately devolved to childish antics such as "shut the hell up". Telling, indeed.
    Last edited by jallman; 06-20-09 at 12:56 AM.

  3. #203
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Letterman- Apology take 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    No. You've exhibited a penchant for lying when you can't present facts to back up your assertions. I will always be vigilant of those lies and ready to expose them for what they are for the benefit of the readers if not for you.

    I more than adequately "handled" you in that thread. I am just offering you some friendly advice now.

    I also notice that you have done well proving my point for me. When you could not defend your actions, you immediately devolved to childish antics such as "shut the hell up". Telling, indeed.
    To make it very clear Jall I have ZERO intentions of defending anything that you request me to defend...It's all about attitude and one that depends of perching one's self upon a highhorse and spatting on people at every chance as you very clearly do then you will get no respect from me and I know other who feel this way so I know it's not just me.

    So toddle of and bully somebody else who gives a crap.

    Thanks

  4. #204
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Letterman- Apology take 2

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    To make it very clear Jall I have ZERO intentions of defending anything that you request me to defend...
    And that is precisely why my sincere attempt to engage you was a wasted effort. You expected me to defend every issue you brought forth but when asked to defend your lies (because let's face it, that's what they were), you not only failed to do so but lacked the civility to engage me with the same sincerity.

    And I am not bullying you. If anything, I am going back on my word by holding this level of discourse which is already driving you into dimensions of childishness most often seen in preschools.

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Letterman- Apology take 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    And that is precisely why my sincere attempt to engage you was a wasted effort. You expected me to defend every issue you brought forth but when asked to defend your lies (because let's face it, that's what they were), you not only failed to do so but lacked the civility to engage me with the same sincerity.

    And I am not bullying you. If anything, I am going back on my word by holding this level of discourse which is already driving you into dimensions of childishness most often seen in preschools.
    Bull**** you hacked the thread from the very beginning and acted like a child.
    Don't pretend you didn't..you made broad claims and was very stubborn and still are about providing the facts behind those broad ascertions.
    I will not play the game as you want to play it any more.
    You love Palin. I don't trust her at all....she is a female Cheney.

    That's the way I feel..so get over it or get lost.

    thanks.

  6. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Letterman- Apology take 2

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Bull**** you hacked the thread from the very beginning and acted like a child.
    Don't pretend you didn't..you made broad claims and was very stubborn and still are about providing the facts behind those broad ascertions.
    I will not play the game as you want to play it any more.
    You love Palin. I don't trust her at all....she is a female Cheney.

    That's the way I feel..so get over it or get lost.

    thanks.
    You would be hard pressed to convince anyone else of your lies. I provided you with point by point information along with third party links and sources to back my assertions up.

    All you have done is promote your typical mouth foaming dislike of Palin without one shred of evidence as to why. You are deranged when it comes to Palin; it's pathological and evident to everyone who interacts with you.

    It's why I won't engage you on actual issues at all. Ever.

    You may now throw another childish priss fit with something like "shut the hell up" or "get lost" or whatever else it is you crazy kids say these days when you really mean to say "I can't defend my actions".

  7. #207
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Letterman- Apology take 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    You would be hard pressed to convince anyone else of your lies. I provided you with point by point information along with third party links and sources to back my assertions up.

    All you have done is promote your typical mouth foaming dislike of Palin without one shred of evidence as to why. You are deranged when it comes to Palin; it's pathological and evident to everyone who interacts with you.

    It's why I won't engage you on actual issues at all. Ever.

    You may now throw another childish priss fit with something like "shut the hell up" or "get lost" or whatever else it is you crazy kids say these days when you really mean to say "I can't defend my actions".
    As I said Jall...go bully somebody else...if you disagree with me just say so.

    I disagree with you..are you adult enough to accept that? Please quite trying to flamebait me.

    I tried to put you on ignore but for some reason they say you are a mod and I can't do that. I realize you were reluctantly trying to clarify your broad ascertions but every response I had you attacked. Not saying you disagree but attacked from a bullying highhorse position. So please I think it would be best if you stayed cleared of me and I'll do the same. I have no interest in discussing anything futher with you.

    c-ya.

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Letterman- Apology take 2

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    As I said Jall...go bully somebody else...if you disagree with me just say so.

    I disagree with you..are you adult enough to accept that? Please quite trying to flamebait me.

    I tried to put you on ignore but for some reason they say you are a mod and I can't do that. I realize you were reluctantly trying to clarify your broad ascertions but every response I had you attacked. Not saying you disagree but attacked from a bullying highhorse position. So please I think it would be best if you stayed cleared of me and I'll do the same. I have no interest in discussing anything futher with you.

    c-ya.
    So now giving links, sources and reasoned measured response is attack? Too funny.

    And I will not be "steering clear of you". Everywhere you post dishonesty, I will be there to point it out. You can bank on that. I will make it my mission.

  9. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Letterman- Apology take 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    So now giving links, sources and reasoned measured response is attack? Too funny.

    And I will not be "steering clear of you". Everywhere you post dishonesty, I will be there to point it out. You can bank on that. I will make it my mission.
    Pretty sad that with all there is in life to do..your mission is that..

    That is a pretty glaring statement as to the quality of your character Jall.

    I may post many things that you and other don't agree with but that doesn't make them dishonest...

    Enjoy life...don't waste it slamming unknown people on the internet because you disagree with their opinions..that is a waste and that type of hate can make you ill inside. But I guess you already know that.

  10. #210
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Letterman- Apology take 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    And I will not be "steering clear of you". Everywhere you post dishonesty, I will be there to point it out. You can bank on that. I will make it my mission.
    Don't mess with the missionary man

    Hes a man with a mission
    Got a serious mind


    Annie Lennox - great voice.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •