Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 318

Thread: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

  1. #281
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by wbreese91 View Post
    To provide as little debate as possible so that I don't have to read one of your longer responses:

    Palin=no national experience
    Obama=a tiny amount of senate experience
    Biden and McCain=great deal of senate experience

    All of this makes Palin at least less qualified than Biden or McCain. Amusing that only Conservatives call Obama the Messiah, and a couple crazy nutzo liberals.
    No, that doesn't work. You listed three Senators, who never have to take responsibility for ANYTHING they say or do, and a governor, who has the final say on legislation and who has to present an agenda and a budget and all the other things governors have to do.

    So, between The Messiah, The Plagiarizer, and the RINO, there's one year's experience, times sixty or so.

    Palin had eight years as being boss putting her name on the bottom line, first as a real mayor, and then as a real governor.

  2. #282
    Advisor wbreese91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Marietta, Ohio
    Last Seen
    07-08-10 @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    407

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    No, that doesn't work. You listed three Senators, who never have to take responsibility for ANYTHING they say or do, and a governor, who has the final say on legislation and who has to present an agenda and a budget and all the other things governors have to do.

    So, between The Messiah, The Plagiarizer, and the RINO, there's one year's experience, times sixty or so.

    Palin had eight years as being boss putting her name on the bottom line, first as a real mayor, and then as a real governor.
    You know, your unflinching disregard for other peoples' opinions wouldn't bother me so much if you would stop trying to pretend to be something you're not (moderate)

    I already admited you were right in that Palin has more EXECUTIVE experience. I was discussing NATIONAL experience. Read my posts before arguing with me. Move on. Next Post.
    “Justitia suum cuique distribuit” Justice renders to every one his due

    - Cicero

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by wbreese91 View Post
    Ok really? Two years in the senate=a pathetically small amount of experience in the national arena, but it is still more than Palin had.
    Well, let's see....the original Constitution required GOVERNORS to appoint Senators....gee, I wonder which position was considered more important by the people who wrote the Constitution?

    Not that it matters. Tenure as a Senator counts as ZERO towards "national experience". When did The Messiah come to California? Only when he wanted Hollyweird money. Then there's the fact that from the first day in orifice, The Messiah was campaigning to be King, and not doing his job as junior senator from Chicago, and thus he has less than two years real experience as a Senator.

    So....what did The Messiah DO on the national level to have this mystical "national experience" you're referring to? Speechifying? That's just his teleprompter reading skills. What did he DO? Hmmmm?

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by wbreese91 View Post
    You know, your unflinching disregard for other peoples' opinions wouldn't bother me so much if you would stop trying to pretend to be something you're not (moderate)
    Holy bat****, Batman! What on earth ever gave you the notion I was pretending to be one of those limp-dicked ball-less metrosexual monstrosities?

    Quote Originally Posted by wbreese91 View Post
    I already admited you were right in that Palin has more EXECUTIVE experience. I was discussing NATIONAL experience. Read my posts before arguing with me. Move on. Next Post.
    Yeah, you never defined "national experience". Since none of the Senators did anything to help the nation, this should be fun to watch.

  5. #285
    Just Crazy Enough to Work
    Edify_Always_In_All_Ways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Last Seen
    01-31-14 @ 03:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,299

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Well, if capability and competence are valued in the White House, how did The Messiah get elected instead of a competent and capable governor?
    Out of sheer interest, how long will it be before your fingers allow you to type out the words Barack Obama? Clearly, your keyboard possesses the necessary letters (unless your K has broken since you got yourself a username).

    Given what I know about the school system, I'm willing to believe the teacher in this case, assuming he didn't have enough tenure power to be immune from administrative whims. His website is mostly blank from what I can see, with nothing blatantly objectionable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat
    Heh. Do you realize how many children I'd murder to be immortal and have an army of willing slaves?

  6. #286
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,434

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    If it walks like a conservative, talks like a conservative, acts like a conservative, it is a conservative, which fits Scorpion and you to a tee.


    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. ---The Princess Bride



    I really do not feel you have a solid understanding of the conservative concept.
    Thank you

  7. #287
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Edify_Always_In_All_Ways View Post
    Out of sheer interest, how long will it be before your fingers allow you to type out the words Barack Obama? Clearly, your keyboard possesses the necessary letters (unless your K has broken since you got yourself a username).

    Given what I know about the school system, I'm willing to believe the teacher in this case, assuming he didn't have enough tenure power to be immune from administrative whims. His website is mostly blank from what I can see, with nothing blatantly objectionable.
    You mean as in Barack Hussein Obama, Bower to Muslim Kings, Annointed of Allah, More Than a Mere Man, A Messiah!

    Yeah, I can type all that.

  8. #288
    Advisor wbreese91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Marietta, Ohio
    Last Seen
    07-08-10 @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    407

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    You mean as in Barack Hussein Obama, Bower to Muslim Kings, Annointed of Allah, More Than a Mere Man, A Messiah!

    Yeah, I can type all that.
    Whadda you want, a cookie?

    It was a retorical question to make a point. The above was not the intended point.
    “Justitia suum cuique distribuit” Justice renders to every one his due

    - Cicero

  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by wbreese91 View Post
    Whadda you want, a cookie?

    It was a retorical question to make a point. The above was not the intended point.
    You sure? You're moonlighting as Edify Always in all ways?

  10. #290
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    What "national experience" did Two Year Senator and Comprehensive Community Organizer Messiah have?

    Oh, that's right. He didn't have any, and he hasn't shown any competence in either the domestic and international arena yet.
    Forgive me Jall, but he's beggin for it...

    Scarecrow:

    You can't show up on the national scene and not know the things she didn't know.

    It was painfully obvious that many important economic and public policy concepts were relatively new to her (by about 2 weeks). She couldn't name an important supreme court precedent other than Roe v Wade. She couldn't articulate the job of the vice-president.

    When she spoke she sounded like a high schooler struggling to b.s. her way through an essay exam, just filling in the test booklet with any phrases that popped into her head. She would answer questions by throwing out any terms or phrases she thought were relevant--hoping the interviewer didn't say: "Governor, you're not making sense." And the so-called liberal media spared her that embarrassment.

    Her speeches were the worst kind of overly partisan rants-- especially when she went 'rouge'. She married herself to the thinnest of partisan talking points.

    Just take a step back and try to objectively imagine her trying to debate economic or legal theory with Obama. Imagine her trying to discuss military strategy or diplomacy with McCain or Biden.

    I'm sorry but she is not in same league as the other three.

    She thought Africa was country -- not a continent.

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •