Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 318

Thread: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

  1. #271
    Advisor wbreese91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Marietta, Ohio
    Last Seen
    07-08-10 @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    407

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Unfortunately, Sarah Palin was the most qualified of the four principal candidates.

    The Messiah was the least qualified.

    Happy?
    To provide as little debate as possible so that I don't have to read one of your longer responses:

    Palin=no national experience
    Obama=a tiny amount of senate experience
    Biden and McCain=great deal of senate experience

    All of this makes Palin at least less qualified than Biden or McCain. Amusing that only Conservatives call Obama the Messiah, and a couple crazy nutzo liberals.
    “Justitia suum cuique distribuit” Justice renders to every one his due

    - Cicero

  2. #272
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by wbreese91 View Post
    To provide as little debate as possible so that I don't have to read one of your longer responses:

    Palin=no national experience
    Obama=a tiny amount of senate experience
    Biden and McCain=great deal of senate experience

    All of this makes Palin at least less qualified than Biden or McCain. Amusing that only Conservatives call Obama the Messiah, and a couple crazy nutzo liberals.
    Not getting too far off topic, but I believe Scarecrow AKHBAR was speaking of Palin's experience as an Executive branch head.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  3. #273
    Advisor wbreese91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Marietta, Ohio
    Last Seen
    07-08-10 @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    407

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Not getting too far off topic, but I believe Scarecrow AKHBAR was speaking of Palin's experience as an Executive branch head.
    if so then in that sense he is correct. But, national experience-wise it is not.
    “Justitia suum cuique distribuit” Justice renders to every one his due

    - Cicero

  4. #274
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Unfortunately, Sarah Palin was the most qualified of the four principal candidates.

    The Messiah was the least qualified.

    Happy?
    Qualifications extend beyond the number of days in a low pressure governor's job. Capability and competence are what is valued in a presidential candidate, and you cannot claim that Palin qualifies for either of these. Fortunately, The Messiah does qualify.

  5. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Qualifications extend beyond the number of days in a low pressure governor's job. Capability and competence are what is valued in a presidential candidate, and you cannot claim that Palin qualifies for either of these. Fortunately, The Messiah does qualify.
    So...uh...how do you arrive at the conclusion that governor of Alaska is a low pressure job?

    I would be really interested in seeing what empirical evidence you have for that notion. That is, if you want to deviate from your normal schtick and actually provide support for your assertions this time.

  6. #276
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Not getting too far off topic, but I believe Scarecrow AKHBAR was speaking of Palin's experience as an Executive branch head.
    Let me first say that Alaska is a beautiful state and despite the fact that there are more people in Riverside County, the Governor's job is surely a challenging one. (Jall)

    That being said -- after she was introduced at the convention we all started learning about her. I listened to what she said and how she said it at many rallies and in several interviews. I read about her record as a Governor and a Mayor. Also, I tend to put more weight than some on professional and academic credentials.

    Over a period of about 3 weeks I formed an opinion that she was not qualified to be 1st in line for Presidency.

  7. #277
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Well, that's your opinion. You're certainly entitled to it.
    No, that was a statement of fact, with measurable parameters.

    Time in executive office of candidates:

    Palin: 6 years mayor, 2 years governor.
    McCain: zip
    Messiah: squat
    Biden: nada

    Least Liberal to Flaming:

    Palin
    Biden/McCain Tossup
    Messiah.

    Speaking Skills:

    Palin: Genuine if untrained
    McCain: Strained
    Biden: Stolen and Bumbly.
    Messiah: Advanced Telelprompter Skills, low ad lib ability, which is bad, considering the fact that the Messiah is all lib.

    Integrity:

    Palin: 14-0 on phony ethics charges brought against her.
    McCain: None
    Biden: Convicted of plagiarism at Syracuse University Law School, caught later copying old Neil Kinnock speeches.
    Messiah: Only keeps promises certain to harm the United States.

    Most of this was evident last August, the rest became apparent in time.

    Almost 1/8 of the Obama presidency is in the trashcan. What has the boy done right?

    Nada.

  8. #278
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by wbreese91 View Post
    if so then in that sense he is correct. But, national experience-wise it is not.
    What "national experience" did Two Year Senator and Comprehensive Community Organizer Messiah have?

    Oh, that's right. He didn't have any, and he hasn't shown any competence in either the domestic and international arena yet.

  9. #279
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Qualifications extend beyond the number of days in a low pressure governor's job. Capability and competence are what is valued in a presidential candidate, and you cannot claim that Palin qualifies for either of these. Fortunately, The Messiah does qualify.
    Well, if capability and competence are valued in the White House, how did The Messiah get elected instead of a competent and capable governor?

  10. #280
    Advisor wbreese91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Marietta, Ohio
    Last Seen
    07-08-10 @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    407

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    What "national experience" did Two Year Senator and Comprehensive Community Organizer Messiah have?

    Oh, that's right. He didn't have any, and he hasn't shown any competence in either the domestic and international arena yet.
    Ok really? Two years in the senate=a pathetically small amount of experience in the national arena, but it is still more than Palin had.
    “Justitia suum cuique distribuit” Justice renders to every one his due

    - Cicero

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •