Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 318

Thread: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

  1. #211
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Do you have anything to back up this idiotic rant?
    Well, there's the fact that goonions are unamerican.

    There's the fact that no matter how the Messiah messes up a situation, He can't possibly have done anything wrong, and the real issue is the VRWC virulent anti-Messianic message.

    And there's the noted hostility in Public School Land against non-lefties.

    How many more facts do you need?

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    I think you are forgetting this is happening in Kansas. A teacher so conservative that he sticks out in Kansas must be quite a piece of work.
    NOT in Public School Land.

    It's a different universe. It's where the tornado landed, and Mr. Toto stopped being in Kansas as soon as he drove his McCain Palin bumper sticker into the school parking lot.

  3. #213
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    According to Conservatives maybe. The rest of us in the real world know better.
    Those of US in the real world knew enough to not vote for The Messiah.

    How about you?

    You too ashamed to admit you voted for him now, or are you are still under The Spell?

  4. #214
    Advisor wbreese91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Marietta, Ohio
    Last Seen
    07-08-10 @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    407

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Those of US in the real world knew enough to not vote for The Messiah.

    How about you?

    You too ashamed to admit you voted for him now, or are you are still under The Spell?
    Somehow I am doubting your actual lean is Independant.
    “Justitia suum cuique distribuit” Justice renders to every one his due

    - Cicero

  5. #215
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Exactly. There's a lot of conjecture and a lot of assumption but very little fact on either side.

    And for Caine and Scarecrow, it's not "believe the teacher no matter what". It's "believe the one claiming to be a conservative no matter what".
    Actually, it's "damn, another typical and totally believable story about socialists ruining the public schools overstepping their authority".

    School officials are as bad as cops, if you let them get away with abusing their power.

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Well, there's the fact that goonions are unamerican.

    There's the fact that no matter how the Messiah messes up a situation, He can't possibly have done anything wrong, and the real issue is the VRWC virulent anti-Messianic message.

    And there's the noted hostility in Public School Land against non-lefties.

    How many more facts do you need?
    Which has what to do with anything concerning the situation at hand?

  7. #217
    Advisor wbreese91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Marietta, Ohio
    Last Seen
    07-08-10 @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    407

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Actually, it's "damn, another typical and totally believable story about socialists ruining the public schools overstepping their authority".

    School officials are as bad as cops, if you let them get away with abusing their power.
    Ok judging from the fact that I am pretty sure there are just as many liberal parents as conservative parents, I am pretty sure there is no liberal majority seeking to "dupe" our kids by giving them a second rate or terrible education.

    Secondly, what do you mean "another?" The word tends to belie a first article. Not saying there isn't one, I'm just curious to see it.

    Thirdly, If you are going to take the whole Liberal=Commy approach, change your leaning to Conservative, because no real independant believes that Limbaugh induced nonsense. No, I am not a Liberal, I am a very moderat Conservative so don't even go there.

    Finally, the previous hundred posts telling us that we don't truly know anything about this situation are correct regardless of which school system the teacher was in.
    “Justitia suum cuique distribuit” Justice renders to every one his due

    - Cicero

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    It has to do with the topic, we don't have ALL SIDES to the story, so to say it is the teachers fault or the school's is PREMATURE. That goes for any side.
    No. We have sufficient evidence to make a preliminary judgement.

    The teacher was teaching history, not left-wing propaganda.

    The teacher dared to step outside the temple and refused to worship The Messiah.

    The school is run by the pro-Messiah anti-America unions.

    The school refusal to present an explanation means merely that they haven't been able to come up with one, a problem they wouldn't have if they had a legitimate case against the heretic.

    Over 100 students in that school petitioned to retain this teacher, a significant number of today's apathetic youth took action thereby.

  9. #219
    Advisor wbreese91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Marietta, Ohio
    Last Seen
    07-08-10 @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    407

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    No. We have sufficient evidence to make a preliminary judgement.

    The teacher was teaching history, not left-wing propaganda.

    The teacher dared to step outside the temple and refused to worship The Messiah.

    The school is run by the pro-Messiah anti-America unions.

    The school refusal to present an explanation means merely that they haven't been able to come up with one, a problem they wouldn't have if they had a legitimate case against the heretic.

    Over 100 students in that school petitioned to retain this teacher, a significant number of today's apathetic youth took action thereby.
    Once again, since apparently the past six people have not backpeddled enough for you. We only "know" the things above because the teacher and ONE (as in singular, uno, single, alone,not two) student said so and some other students joined a FACEBOOK group, which in no world, except your's apparently, makes them true. Who here votes that a facebook group and two peoples testimony = solid evidence?
    “Justitia suum cuique distribuit” Justice renders to every one his due

    - Cicero

  10. #220
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Kansas Teacher Claims Conservative Views Led to Loss of Job

    Quote Originally Posted by wbreese91 View Post
    Ok judging from the fact that I am pretty sure there are just as many liberal parents as conservative parents,
    Basis for assumption? Address in your argument the fact that an outstanding majority of the US Senators are poisoned by socialism, that a strong majority of the House are similarly infected, and that the nation has been slouching towards socialist heaven, what Americans call "hell", for the last 77 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by wbreese91 View Post
    I am pretty sure there is no liberal majority seeking to "dupe" our kids by giving them a second rate or terrible education.
    Well, most kids are taught something that no one who's studied the subject would call "history".

    Most kids are taught that simply having self-respect is more important than learning the skills that will allow a man to respect himself by accomplishing something useful for himself and his family, ie, a real job.

    Most kids are taught that winning doesn't count, it's the effort that matters, which is purest bull droppings.

    Most kids are taught that there's no such thing as moral absolutes, while the schools supplant the parents as the moral instructors of their lives. (The Paron's kids in 1984).

    Math is taught by incompetents, because more time is needed to massage the kids' feelings.

    Reading is optional, too.

    The American school system is over funded and under taught, with the wrong subjects on the curriculum and no focus on what the real important issues for students are....learning SKILLS that will help them do well later in life, such as math, literature, HISTORY, and reading.

    Quote Originally Posted by wbreese91 View Post
    Secondly, what do you mean "another?"
    "Another"....ie, more than one?

    It's not like the abuse of power is uncommon in public schools. All the teachers I've talked to that weren't prounion were most definitely cautious about stating their convictions, since, like in all goonion shops, being anti-goonion wasn't a career propelling position.

    So, yeah, I used the word "another", and no, I'm not wasting my time citing examples for anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by wbreese91 View Post
    Thirdly, If you are going to take the whole Liberal=Commy approach, change your leaning to Conservative, because no real independant believes that Limbaugh induced nonsense. No, I am not a Liberal, I am a very moderat Conservative so don't even go there.
    You're a liberal alrighty. Only a liberal would deny that liberal = commie and has since the liberals abandoned the socialist label to hide behind the label that used to identify person's opposed to the expansion of government power, a theft the liberals performed before Limbaugh was born.

    Quote Originally Posted by wbreese91 View Post
    Finally, the previous hundred posts telling us that we don't truly know anything about this situation are correct regardless of which school system the teacher was in.
    Finally, the previous hundred posts by liberals insisting desperately that the teacher must be lying was indicative of their awareness that it's unlikely that he is.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •