Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 352

Thread: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Charles Limandri, Prejean's lawyer, said she learned about the decision Wednesday morning in a phone call from Trump's office.

    "This is all kind of a big shock," Limandri said. "We've been working with Mr. Trump's office. She's been doing all the speaking engagements she's been asked to do. It is not true that she has not been cooperating."

    No one from the pageant organization ever warned Prejean she was not doing what they wanted, he said.

    "Something is going on," he said. "Truth is not being told. I don't understand where this is coming from, or why."

    "For people to say that she breached her contract, that she is not doing speaking engagements is false," he said. "She did one last Sunday in Las Vegas and it went really well."


    Miss California USA Prejean dethroned - CNN.com

  2. #52
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Would those photos have ever come to light if she said she supported gay marriage? Its seems the gays/trannys and apologist couldn't get her removed for her views so they went digging.
    Vanessa Williams, Hale Berry, Rob Lowe etc.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #53
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Bottom line: Obama can believe that marriage is between a man and a woman, but God forbid if a beauty pageant contestant does. Off with her head!!!

    I'd bet Perez Hilton's "husband" woke up to a happy ending this morning.
    Obama isn't showing off his boobs.



    Ignore the previous comment on Obama's boobs.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Charles Limandri, Prejean's lawyer, said she learned about the decision Wednesday morning in a phone call from Trump's office.

    "This is all kind of a big shock," Limandri said. "We've been working with Mr. Trump's office. She's been doing all the speaking engagements she's been asked to do. It is not true that she has not been cooperating."

    No one from the pageant organization ever warned Prejean she was not doing what they wanted, he said.

    "Something is going on," he said. "Truth is not being told. I don't understand where this is coming from, or why."

    "For people to say that she breached her contract, that she is not doing speaking engagements is false," he said. "She did one last Sunday in Las Vegas and it went really well."


    Miss California USA Prejean dethroned - CNN.com
    Well see, now that changes things.

  5. #55
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    She didn't do that at all. She was asked a loaded question that she was required to answer which she answered very respectfully. In response, that fat ass grunge faggot tried to crucify her and she had to defend herself.

    You are blatantly lying in your portrayal of what happened.
    Just outta curiosity, Is a gay man using Faggot like a black person using Nigger? Or does it mean something else in the queer community?
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  6. #56
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    "During a radio interview Wednesday with Billy Bush, who also was host of the pageant, Prejean said it was that controversy that led to her losing her title, not contract issues.

    "It's just because of my answer, I think," Prejean told Bush. "None of this would be happening right now if I just said yeah, gays should get married, you're right Perez Hilton."




    It was just a matter of time before Little Miss Martyr started running around trying to blame her failures complying with her contract on others.
    It was totally expected after her crying about losing the title was based on anything other than her lameass answer during the pageant.
    Maybe if she had taken some public speaking lessons she may have scored higher on that portion of the competition....but of course...it has nothing to do with her accepting responsibility for her own failures...it has to be someone else's fault.
    Boo Hoo.
    Last edited by disneydude; 06-11-09 at 09:34 PM.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    "During a radio interview Wednesday with Billy Bush, who also was host of the pageant, Prejean said it was that controversy that led to her losing her title, not contract issues.

    "It's just because of my answer, I think," Prejean told Bush. "None of this would be happening right now if I just said yeah, gays should get married, you're right Perez Hilton."




    It was just a matter of time before Little Miss Martyr started running around trying to blame her failures complying with her contract on others.
    It was totally expected after her crying about losing the title was based on anything other than her lameass answer during the pageant.
    Maybe if she had taken some public speaking lessons she may have scored higher on that portion of the competition....but of course...it has nothing to do with her accepting responsibility for her own failures...it has to be someone else's fault.
    Boo Hoo.
    You completely gloss over the fact that she is contesting that she hasn't been fulfilling her contract, even pointing to the fact that she was just on one assignment this past weekend or something. But don't let facts get in the way of your little hissy fit.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    Just outta curiosity, Is a gay man using Faggot like a black person using Nigger? Or does it mean something else in the queer community?
    It's meant the same way as a straight person calling a faggot a faggot is meant.

  9. #59
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    You completely gloss over the fact that she is contesting that she hasn't been fulfilling her contract, even pointing to the fact that she was just on one assignment this past weekend or something. But don't let facts get in the way of your little hissy fit.

    You are assuming that Little Miss Martyrs Lawyer is telling the truth about his "facts". I don't accept that premise at all. I think Little Miss Martyrs lawyer is trying to help her save face. If there is any legitimacy to his "facts" it will be dealt with in court. Somehow I don't see that happening....but then again....don't let the true facts get in the way of your little hissy fit
    Last edited by disneydude; 06-11-09 at 09:48 PM.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    You are assuming that Little Miss Martyrs Lawyer is telling the truth about his "facts". I don't accept that premise at all. I think Little Miss Martyrs lawyer is trying to help her save face. If there is any legitimacy to his "facts" it will be dealt with in court. Somehow I don't see that happening....but then again....don't let the true facts get in the way of your little hissy fit
    I never made any such assumption. I simply pointed out that there is a dispute right now about it and I didn't make any supposition as to the conclusion of that dispute.

    You, however, true to form, are all rip, roaring, and raring to crucify the girl. Because you didn't like her answer to a very pointed question. You've even picked out a little pet name for her...very telling of your level of objectivity when it comes to the issue. But you just go right ahead and show us just how ridiculous you can get yet. The disney show can be rather entertaining at times despite being a little melodramatic.


Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •