Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 352

Thread: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

  1. #321
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Got news for you palywaly everytime some special interest steps over a voter they step over YOU.


    Yep two men get in a fight..nobody cares its assault.
    One of them is a homo..UH OH!...its a hate crime!
    why?..the homosexual is a special person. He's above normal people.
    Ive never claimed that I agreed with hate crimes, in fact I think they are downright stupid and ignorant.

    So then, what does that say about you dodging the question of lack of equal protection under the law for homosexual relationships when dealing with domestic violence? What does that say about you and your lack of care for marriage privileges for homosexual relationships?

    Everyone says, Marriage is a religious institution!!! Well what religion are we talking about? Many variations of popular religions give legitimacy to homosexual relationships..


    Or are we letting the looney (as opposed to normal) christians define marriage for us?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  2. #322
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    07-18-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Maybe you should actually ask the question before you claim I dodged it.

    Homosexual beats up another homosexual its treated the same way as two heterrosexuals of the same sex beating up on each other.
    That is EQUALITY UNDER THE LAW.

    ......

    No group should be given any special privelages or whatever.
    Firing a person for stating their belief(one held by most Americans) in a manner not offensive to anyone is unamerican.
    Marriage is the union of a Man and Woman.

  3. #323
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Got news for you palywaly everytime some special interest steps over a voter they step over YOU.
    So, when blacks were asking to go to the same schools as whites, they were stepping over us??

    It's not about special rights or privileges -- just equal. Why is that so hard to understand?

  4. #324
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    07-18-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Oh yes the blacks(staple come back)..they oppose it more then whites. SO sorry.

    Want to try another group to compare them too..how about the Jews..oh in Poland 1943 too,,that way you can use their oppression to argue to create special privelages for a lifestyle choice.





    Stop arguing for Equal Rights when your rejecting being equal and advocating special recognition.

    You won't tell Blacks they get to get more of x because they are black ..thats not equal is it?....but your telling everyone if your homosexual take a lil extra you're special.


    ..and they call it Equality?..PFFFFFFFFFFF
    Last edited by Triad; 06-18-09 at 01:06 AM.

  5. #325
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Oh yes the blacks(staple come back)..they oppose it more then whites. SO sorry.
    People change. Things change.

    Nice dodge on the question, BTW. Well played sir.

  6. #326
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Maybe you should actually ask the question before you claim I dodged it.

    Homosexual beats up another homosexual its treated the same way as two heterrosexuals of the same sex beating up on each other.
    That is EQUALITY UNDER THE LAW.
    Domestic violence laws cover more than just man on woman violence. In fact a man and a woman who are only aquaintances and not lovers getting into a fight is treated no different than any other fight. If they are romantically involved, even if living seperately, then its covered under domestic violence protection laws. However, if two men live together, but are straight and are only roomates, they are covered under domestic violence protection laws. If two men are homosexual and dating and living seperately, they are NOT covered under domestic violence protection laws, even though the same heterosexual relationship IS covered.

    They are not equally protected as those in heterosexual relationships.

    The same is said for homosexual relationships reguarding marriage.


    ......

    Marriage is the union of a Man and Woman.
    Says who? Says you and radical christian loons?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  7. #327
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    07-18-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Yeah everyone dodges unless they answer the 'right way'.

    I even managed to dodge a question I wasn't asked....

  8. #328
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Or what?
    I'll continue exposing your ignorance.

    You'll beat me up?
    ...
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-18-09 at 01:23 AM.

  9. #329
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I'll continue exposing your ignorance.
    So libertarians don't support the states making abortion illegal or legal? Sorry but you lose. They do in fact support the states interfering.

  10. #330
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    07-18-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Says who? Says you and radical christian loons?

    [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_Marriage_Act]Defense of Marriage Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]


    ...and Me
    ... and most Americans..

    You're the minority opinion.
    Or as you'd say---You're the radical loon.

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •