Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 352

Thread: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

  1. #181
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    If she didn't agree with the groups standing then should would ask them not to use her name. However, she doesn't disagree with them and has ALLOWED them to use her name.

    Again, sell your story to someone who is buying. I'm not.
    How do we know that she is even aware that she is on their website?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    And again, I'm not selling you anything. You are hell bent on convincing me of the ill will that someone who hasn't expressed any supposedly has. I'm the one not buying what's being pushed like crack at a schoolyard. I know what the woman actually said and I find nothing wrong with that.
    There is a group that is PREVENTING gay marriage, something you said she wasn't a part of, yet she won't tell this group to stop using her name.

    Sorry, you are selling BS.

  3. #183
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    There is a group that is PREVENTING gay marriage, something you said she wasn't a part of, yet she won't tell this group to stop using her name.

    Sorry, you are selling BS.
    Any evidence she even knows she is on their website?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  4. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    There is a group that is PREVENTING gay marriage, something you said she wasn't a part of, yet she won't tell this group to stop using her name.

    Sorry, you are selling BS.
    Sorry, I'm still not selling anything. You're the one trying to convince me, remember.

    I'm not convinced.

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    How do we know that she is even aware that she is on their website?
    She would know by now, she has a publicist and a slew of people that are watching her to let her know.

    Do you think she is just "one poor lonely ole country gal in the big bad city"?

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Sorry, I'm still not selling anything. You're the one trying to convince me, remember.

    I'm not convinced.
    and I am not convinced of what you said when you say she isn't part of a group preventing gay marriage. You were trying to convince us she is just an innocent lil gal.

  7. #187
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    There is a group that is PREVENTING gay marriage, something you said she wasn't a part of, yet she won't tell this group to stop using her name.

    Sorry, you are selling BS.
    I looked through the thread and I'm curious what web site this is you are talking about. Perhaps I missed it in the thread and it would be awfully kind if you reposted it.

  8. #188
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    and I am not convinced of what you said when you say she isn't part of a group preventing gay marriage. You were trying to convince us she is just an innocent lil gal.
    No, that is blatant lying on your part. I stated that I haven't heard anything from her to imply that she is wanting to limit the rights of others.

    And I still haven't.

  9. #189
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    She would know by now, she has a publicist and a slew of people that are watching her to let her know.

    Do you think she is just "one poor lonely ole country gal in the big bad city"?
    So thats your only evidence that she knows?

    How do you know she hasn't already asked them to remove her from their website?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  10. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    No, that is blatant lying on your part. I stated that I haven't heard anything from her to imply that she is wanting to limit the rights of others.

    And I still haven't.
    Limit the rights of others to use her as an endorsement? Are you serious?

    You know what, you go right ahead. The longer it takes her to not argue this, only makes it worse for her.

    Enjoy it.

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •