Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 352

Thread: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

  1. #171
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Well, Glinda...what evidence can you offer, if any? You do know what primary source means, no?

  2. #172
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Well, Glinda...what evidence can you offer, if any? You do know what primary source means, no?
    Jallman, she is associated to the group by name which does what it can to prevent gay marriage from happening.

    If she wasn't associated with the group, they wouldn't be able to use her name without her permission without lawsuit.

    What more do you want?

  3. #173
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Jallman, she is associated to the group by name which does what it can to prevent gay marriage from happening.

    If she wasn't associated with the group, they wouldn't be able to use her name without her permission without lawsuit.

    What more do you want?
    I want to hear it from her mouth. After the way she was treated, I don't find it implausible that she found shelter in their support of her right to speak freely.
    Last edited by jallman; 06-15-09 at 10:10 PM.

  4. #174
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I want to hear it from her mouth. After the way she was treated, I don't find it implausible that she found shelter in their support of her right to speak freely.
    So a group that prevents gay marriage from happening is using her name and she won't deny it?

    Come on, sell me another story? There are many Chrisitan groups out there that DON'T actively try to prevent gay marriage from happening that support her. She picked a group that WANTS to prevent gay marriage.

  5. #175
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Well, Glinda...what evidence can you offer, if any?
    Done and done.

    How very unfortunate the facts bork up your bent idea of reality.

  6. #176
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So a group that prevents gay marriage from happening is using her name and she won't deny it?

    Come on, sell me another story?
    I'm not trying to sell you anything here. You are trying to sell me on the idea that the woman meant something besides the answer she gave. That's on you and Glinda to prove.

    I'm sorry, but I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove me wrong. I even do that when it's someone I disagree with.

  7. #177
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    Done and done.

    How very unfortunate the facts bork up your bent idea of reality.
    You can keep mindlessly repeating the points you made, but they still do not offer anything more than your spin and conjecture. The only thing borked up here is your ability to present a coherent argument.

  8. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I'm not trying to sell you anything here. You are trying to sell me on the idea that the woman meant something besides the answer she gave. That's on you and Glinda to prove.

    I'm sorry, but I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove me wrong. I even do that when it's someone I disagree with.
    If she didn't agree with the groups standing then should would ask them not to use her name. However, she doesn't disagree with them and has ALLOWED them to use her name.

    Again, sell your story to someone who is buying. I'm not.

  9. #179
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    If she didn't agree with the groups standing then should would ask them not to use her name. However, she doesn't disagree with them and has ALLOWED them to use her name.

    Again, sell your story to someone who is buying. I'm not.
    And again, I'm not selling you anything. You are hell bent on convincing me of the ill will that someone who hasn't expressed any supposedly has. I'm the one not buying what's being pushed like crack at a schoolyard. I know what the woman actually said and I find nothing wrong with that.

  10. #180
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I'm not trying to sell you anything here. You are trying to sell me on the idea that the woman meant something besides the answer she gave. That's on you and Glinda to prove.
    Hey Chuckles, I'm afraid I've never said she "meant something besides the answer she gave."

    Wanna try again?

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •