Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 352

Thread: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

  1. #161
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    So still nothing to support the idea that she wants to repress peoples' rights?
    Didn't think so.
    Denial is a hell of a drug, jall. You ever think about seeking help?

  2. #162
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,033

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Out of curiosity, does anybody know, without googling it, who the actual winner of the Miss California pageant is? (You're on the honor system here).
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    Nope ..don't know, don't care.
    Exactly. I'd say this all worked out rather nicely for Carrie Prejean.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    Denial is a hell of a drug, jall. You ever think about seeking help?
    Still no press release, quote, interview, etc? Nothing? I know you would rather talk about me than the topic but it's not going to go down that way.

    So when you can provide facts, please do so. Until then, stop wasting bandwidth.

  4. #164
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Still no press release, quote, interview, etc? Nothing?
    Chuckles, I've given you the press releases. Don't blame me if you don't like the fact that your darling is walking her talk.


  5. #165
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Exactly. I'd say this all worked out rather nicely for Carrie Prejean.
    I'm sure she will land some rich guy.

  6. #166
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,033

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I'm sure she will land some rich guy.
    And be a trophy wife? That seems like the consolation prize, something that Miss California can look forward to. No, Carrie has name recognition now -- that's gotta be good for a book or at least a few roles.

    In the long term, though, you'll most likely see her in a few late night infomercials before ultimately fading back into obscurity. Playing conflict to personal advantage is a tricky road to take.

  7. #167
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,971

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Moderator's Warning:
    Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California TitleCut the flaming and trolling out or points and/or thread bans are going to be issued

  8. #168
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    And be a trophy wife? That seems like the consolation prize, something that Miss California can look forward to. No, Carrie has name recognition now -- that's gotta be good for a book or at least a few roles.

    In the long term, though, you'll most likely see her in a few late night infomercials before ultimately fading back into obscurity. Playing conflict to personal advantage is a tricky road to take.
    I'm sure she could make some bank doing that and I hope she has the fiduciary ability to deal with that. In the end though I think she wants to be a married woman.

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    Chuckles, I've given you the press releases. Don't blame me if you don't like the fact that your darling is walking her talk.

    You've done no such thing. There was nothing from Carrie Prejean in any of that. You FAIL. Utterly and completely.

  10. #170
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    You've done no such thing. There was nothing from Carrie Prejean in any of that. You FAIL. Utterly and completely.

    LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •