Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 107

Thread: West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old

  1. #71
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Edited while you posted, give me more than 3 seconds before you respond please
    I counted to five before I responded! Type faster!
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #72
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I mean, come on, everyone is going to agree with the OP, so there's not much else we could do with this thread.
    Well you could have left it alone instead of bringing up irrelevant connections to a totally different situation. Unless, of course, Tiller beat and raped the fetuses for crying.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #73
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    A baby killer is a baby killer regardless if the baby is inside or outside the womb. I know as abortionist you are going to mock the anti-antiabortionist for equivocating a baby inside the womb to a human and a baby.
    So, in your opinion, they are the same thing. Congrats? This still is not a thread on abortion.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I counted to five before I responded! Type faster!
    Again: If the teen in the OP had cut off the infant's arms and legs and used a drill to empty the skull, that would make everything OK?

    The closeness in age between the two make them very smiler.

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    So, in your opinion, they are the same thing. Congrats? This still is not a thread on abortion.
    This is a thread on murdering very small children.

  6. #76
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Again: If the teen in the OP had cut off the infant's arms and legs and used a drill to empty the skull, that would make everything OK?

    The closeness in age between the two make them very smiler.
    No. One was a child outside the womb who was beaten for crying. The other is a doctor who killed fetuses in the womb. This is not an abortion thread.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  7. #77
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    This is a thread on murdering very small children.
    No, this is a thread about the murder of one very specific child, not a fetus.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  8. #78
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Again: If the teen in the OP had cut off the infant's arms and legs and used a drill to empty the skull, that would make everything OK?

    The closeness in age between the two make them very smiler.
    No, the difference in age is irrelevant. The logical difference is what occurred during that time frame. Or, more accurately, what occurred for one, but did not occur for the other.

    You have every right to want to dishonor the poor child in this situation by pursuing a political agenda, but at the same time, I have every right to think it is disgusting to do that.

    Regardless of what one believes about Tiller, there exist appropriate places to make the discussion and there exist innaprpriate one's that weaken your argument to the point of irrelevancy.T

    Hijacking a thread about a baby that was murdered to pursue a political agenda only informs me that you don't actually give a **** about the babies. You only care about preaching from the pulpit of moral superiority. That weakens your arguments to the point of irrelevancy.

    In order to regain that position of relevancy, you must prove to me that you care more about the babies than you do about the agenda. Hijacking threads such as this does the opposite.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    No, the difference in age is irrelevant. The logical difference is what occurred during that time frame. Or, more accurately, what occurred for one, but did not occur for the other.

    You have every right to want to dishonor the poor child in this situation by pursuing a political agenda, but at the same time, I have every right to think it is disgusting to do that.

    Regardless of what one believes about Tiller, there exist appropriate places to make the discussion and there exist innaprpriate one's that weaken your argument to the point of irrelevancy.T

    Hijacking a thread about a baby that was murdered to pursue a political agenda only informs me that you don't actually give a **** about the babies. You only care about preaching from the pulpit of moral superiority. That weakens your arguments to the point of irrelevancy.

    In order to regain that position of relevancy, you must prove to me that you care more about the babies than you do about the agenda. Hijacking threads such as this does the opposite.
    What agenda?

    You have to prove to me that I even have an agenda to begin with

    Over the last few weeks in particular I've been linking relevant material from one thread into another. This but one single occasion. I brought up Tiller in Inferno's gun thread suggesting that if Tiller carried, he might still be alive. I Also linked Chevydriver's personal story of when his family was assaulted by a skin head in that same gun thread. I've been linking other threads back into Inferno's "why do males have an abortion opinion" thread for quite a while now. This is by far nothing new.

    But only NOW do I get accused of having an agenda.

    I would have thought you could come up with a better debate tactic than that.

    The age of the 2 victims being so close is why I see relevance. You don't agree, and that's fine, you are welcome to your own opinion. However, some of us, including the guy who started this thread, see a connection.
    Last edited by Jerry; 06-08-09 at 01:32 PM.

  10. #80
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    What agenda?

    You have to prove to me that I even have an agenda to begin with

    Over the last few weeks in particular I've been linking relevant material from one thread into another. This but one single occasion. I brought up Tiller in Inferno's gun thread suggesting that if Tiller carried, he might still be alive. I Also linked Chevydriver's personal story of when his family was assaulted by a skin head in that same gun thread. I've been linking other threads back into Inferno's "why do males have an abortion opinion" thread for quite a while now.

    But only NOW do I get accused of having an agenda.

    I would have thought you could come up with a better debate tactic than that.

    The age of the 2 victims being so close is why I see relevance. You don't age, and that's fine, you are welcome to your own opinion. Some of us, including the guy who started this thread, see a connection.
    Well, considering that this topic has absolutely zero to do with abortion or the Tiller issue, I'd say it's clear that you have an agenda. Why not start your own thread on Tiller if the issue is so important to you, rather than derailing this one?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •