Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 117

Thread: Obama slams Holocaust deniers at concentration camp

  1. #41
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Obama slams Holocaust deniers at concentration camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Libman View Post
    I guess I should have put ...



    ... in bold.


    Actually FDR & Friends had an 8-step plan to provoke Japan.

    There are lots of good essays about this on Lew Rockwell's site.
    I read it. Irrelevant. Japan started the violence and aggression towards the US.

    Also, the McCollum Memo is circumstantial and there is no evidence that it was used to create the situation.
    Last edited by CaptainCourtesy; 06-08-09 at 03:42 AM.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    11-01-09 @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    829

    Re: Obama slams Holocaust deniers at concentration camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    That the Americans are far from saints in the matter is certain, although it is often avoided, but I still think it was Japan that started expanding first and Japan that ultimately made the first strike.
    Japan has started expanding in 1592 and was finished seven years later. There is a Korean TV series about it. Highly recommended. It's probably the greatest historical drama in the history of world television, bar none!

    Anyways, then Japan sat tight for the next 261 years, giving the rest of the world a chance to learn to bathe daily. Then Mathew Perry came a-knockin' from some place called アメリカ, guns drawn...


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I read it. Irrelevant. Japan started the violence and aggression towards the US.
    Yeah, what was I thinking, going up against The Divine Axiom Of American Exceptionalism with mere historical evidence and logic... We're Americans, right? Our poop doesn't stink! Any evidence to the contrary is automatically irrelevant!


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Also, the McCollum Memo is circumstantial and there is no evidence that it was used to create the situation.
    Yeah, it was all a massive coincidence...

  3. #43
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,499

    Re: Obama slams Holocaust deniers at concentration camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Libman View Post
    I guess I should have put ...



    ... in bold.


    Actually FDR & Friends had an 8-step plan to provoke Japan.

    There are lots of good essays about this on Lew Rockwell's site.
    That wasn't FDR's plan. That was a naval intelligence officers memo that was floated up the chain. Where is the evidence that FDR actually embraced this idea?
    *insert profound statement here*

  4. #44
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,499

    Re: Obama slams Holocaust deniers at concentration camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Libman View Post
    Yeah, what was I thinking, going up against The Divine Axiom Of American Exceptionalism with mere historical evidence and logic... We're Americans, right? Our poop doesn't stink! Any evidence to the contrary is automatically irrelevant!




    Yeah, it was all a massive coincidence...
    Don't get all up in arms about it. You dropped a document and proclaimed it was FDR's 8 point plan for provoking Japan to war. You better substantiate that claim if you want to be taken seriously. Thus far you have not.
    *insert profound statement here*

  5. #45
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 02:43 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,940

    Re: Obama slams Holocaust deniers at concentration camp

    Anyone know of a book that describes the treatment of German soldiers captured and imprisoned by the Russians? About 90+% never returned after the war's end.
    It's nothing more than X's and O's.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    11-01-09 @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    829

    Re: Obama slams Holocaust deniers at concentration camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    That wasn't FDR's plan. That was a naval intelligence officers memo that was floated up the chain. Where is the evidence that FDR actually embraced this idea?
    FDR is just one figurehead, as were Hitler, Stalin, and Hirohito. I see the government as one evil system, regardless of departments, parties, and even national boundaries.

    All kings are foes of all the men they rule!

  7. #47
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,499

    Re: Obama slams Holocaust deniers at concentration camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Libman View Post
    FDR is just one figurehead, as were Hitler, Stalin, and Hirohito. I see the government as one evil system, regardless of departments, parties, and even national boundaries.

    All kings are foes of all the men they rule!
    Okay I understand that. You said it was FDR & Friends plan. Please, be more specific in your allegation. Which "friends?" Who was it exactly, besides FDR, that embraced this 8 step plan? What kind of citations can you present that will substantiate this claim? Or is this more of a conspiratorial speculation, you know..."too many things lined up, too many things didn't make sense, too many people did too many things that didn't make sense for things just to line up like they did...etc., etc.
    *insert profound statement here*

  8. #48
    Educator nerv14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    02-07-11 @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    601

    Re: Obama slams Holocaust deniers at concentration camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Libman View Post
    FDR is just one figurehead, as were Hitler, Stalin, and Hirohito. I see the government as one evil system, regardless of departments, parties, and even national boundaries.

    All kings are foes of all the men they rule!
    So... you are an anarchist?

    (thats the vibe im getting, I may be wrong though :P )

  9. #49
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Obama slams Holocaust deniers at concentration camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Libman View Post
    Japan has started expanding in 1592 and was finished seven years later. There is a Korean TV series about it. Highly recommended. It's probably the greatest historical drama in the history of world television, bar none!

    Anyways, then Japan sat tight for the next 261 years, giving the rest of the world a chance to learn to bathe daily. Then Mathew Perry came a-knockin' from some place called アメリカ, guns drawn...
    OK.


    Yeah, what was I thinking, going up against The Divine Axiom Of American Exceptionalism with mere historical evidence and logic... We're Americans, right? Our poop doesn't stink! Any evidence to the contrary is automatically irrelevant!
    No, but when you quote conspiracy theory stuff that only connects the dots when you turn lines into pretzels and call that historical evidence, don't expect others to buy into it.

    Yeah, it was all a massive coincidence...
    When you have some direct evidence, you might garner a bit more interest in this. Currently, you have posted none.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #50
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Obama slams Holocaust deniers at concentration camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Libman View Post
    FDR is just one figurehead, as were Hitler, Stalin, and Hirohito. I see the government as one evil system, regardless of departments, parties, and even national boundaries.

    All kings are foes of all the men they rule!
    And your belief system is no substitute for substantiation. Try again.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •