Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 608

Thread: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

  1. #61
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    She was agreeing with his assertion that there was lots of corruption in the government protecting Tiller.
    The corruption that the psychopath moron is accusing is that the government is corrupt for holding him and treating him as a criminal, he is unapologetic for his heinus act.

    As for any corruption in favor of Tiller, once again, KS is as red a state as it gets. Tiller had performed the operation legally in KS for the last 30+ years. All the legal prosecutions were against Tiller and not a single prosecution wasn't even able to result in an indictment much less a guilty verdict.
    His questioning in early 2000's was completely politically motivated by OR and other extreemist activists and there was no evidence of any wrong doing whatsoever. So what corruption?

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Thank you. That's all I wanted to know. Some people's posts give off a rather ambiguous message and it's hard to tell whether they really do condemn his actions or not.
    I will be perfectly clear. I find what the shooter did to be deplorable and deserving of the fullest penalty of the law.

    I am not the least bit upset that Tiller won't be performing anymore baby murders.

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    I would consider shooting him in the privacy of his own home to be less objectionable to shooting him in a church.
    Glad we got that straight.

    Getting caught, and the church - Bad.

    The shooting, like smoking, should be done the privacy one's own home. Or the home of one's victim.

  4. #64
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by jfuh View Post
    The corruption that the psychopath moron is accusing is that the government is corrupt for holding him and treating him as a criminal, he is unapologetic for his heinus act.

    As for any corruption in favor of Tiller, once again, KS is as red a state as it gets. Tiller had performed the operation legally in KS for the last 30+ years. All the legal prosecutions were against Tiller and not a single prosecution wasn't even able to result in an indictment much less a guilty verdict.
    His questioning in early 2000's was completely politically motivated by OR and other extreemist activists and there was no evidence of any wrong doing whatsoever. So what corruption?
    You're going to have to realize that a lot of people, while condoning his murder, don't support Tiller's actions and never have. Why would they start just because he was killed? A lot of people share the belief that he was being protected by corruption in the government. Why should that bother you? If you are secure enough in your own beliefs about it, why should you care what other people think?

  5. #65
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Uh, derrr. Gee, I dunno...maybe about the finer point of government corruption shielding Tiller. You know...what she specifically mentioned in her post?
    Oh right, because when a terrorist claims the government is corrupt to protect Tiller but not him that must be true right?
    Again, as I've said it's interesting that this form of terroism, or in this case, terror sympathy is permissible.

  6. #66
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    The shooting, like smoking, should be done the privacy one's own home. Or the home of one's victim.
    Even you must agree that such would be less distressing to the general public.

  7. #67
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by celticlord View Post
    I made no comment on that point, now did I?
    I've simply asked you to clarify what your point is. So again, is getting caught the only wrong he committed?

  8. #68
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by jfuh View Post
    I've simply asked you to clarify what your point is. So again, is getting caught the only wrong he committed?
    I do not know.

  9. #69
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I will be perfectly clear. I find what the shooter did to be deplorable and deserving of the fullest penalty of the law.

    I am not the least bit upset that Tiller won't be performing anymore baby murders.
    Exactly, and nobody (except maybe for jfuh) is saying that people have to change their stance on this man just because he was murdered.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by jfuh View Post
    Oh right, because when a terrorist claims the government is corrupt to protect Tiller but not him that must be true right?
    Again, as I've said it's interesting that this form of terroism, or in this case, terror sympathy is permissible.
    Whether the corruption is actually there or not is irrelevant to your blatant falsehood and attempt to paint talloulou as a terror sympathizer over her post. She did not sypathize with the terrorism; she simply affirmed her belief that there was corruption shielding Tiller.

    But I do understand the need for the weak-minded to resort to boorish tactics like vilification when their arguments fall short on logic so I will overlook your attempt at such from here on.

Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •