Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 608

Thread: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

  1. #531
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in a neocon's craw
    Last Seen
    04-24-17 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,801

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    He should be treated like the terrorist he is and shipped off to gitmo.

  2. #532
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery Slope View Post
    He should be treated like the terrorist he is and shipped off to gitmo.
    He can share a cell with that British mother ****er who hacked our computers right after 9/11.

  3. #533
    User EulyssElvisCaustic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fort Worth TEXAS
    Last Seen
    12-23-09 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    120

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    you can't condemn an act but then be glad it was committed or believe that it was well-deserved.

    ....and why not???? I condemn the murder...but I also condem the MURDERS Tiller committed.

    as far as getting what he deserved....thats for G-D to decide.
    (of which neither you or I are)
    Ill keep my guns, torah, bible, and money.....you can keep the change

  4. #534
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by EulyssElvisCaustic View Post
    ....and why not???? I condemn the murder...but I also condem the MURDERS Tiller committed.

    as far as getting what he deserved....thats for G-D to decide.
    (of which neither you or I are)
    Tiller didn't commit any murders. That's the point. You may not be comfortable (I am not) with the way he pushed the legal, ethical boundary. But in this country, and more importantly, in his state, Tiller did nothing illegal.

    It's a slippery slope when we start making up mental lists of people we think deserve to die.

  5. #535
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    And how does Scott Roeder keep getting statements to the press? Will someone put a gag order on that jerk already!

    No one cares what he has to say. If he's got info about other crimes in the works, tell it to the FBI. But ST*U about your 'victory'.

  6. #536
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    And how does Scott Roeder keep getting statements to the press? Will someone put a gag order on that jerk already!

    No one cares what he has to say. If he's got info about other crimes in the works, tell it to the FBI. But ST*U about your 'victory'.
    Anything to make Pro-Life look bad.

  7. #537
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    08-27-09 @ 08:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,344

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    It's a slippery slope when we start making up mental lists of people we think deserve to die.
    Maybe for you.

    For most of us, I dare say it's a hobby.

  8. #538
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,937

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery Slope View Post
    He should be treated like the terrorist he is and shipped off to gitmo.
    Happy to see you support Gitmo now. Will be sure to remember this thread for the next time you bitch about it.

  9. #539
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Tiller didn't commit any murders. That's the point. You may not be comfortable (I am not) with the way he pushed the legal, ethical boundary. But in this country, and more importantly, in his state, Tiller did nothing illegal.
    .
    So? that does not mean he wasn't a monster.

    Do you support late-term abortions when the mother is not in serious danger?

    I cannot see how they could be anything but monstrous. This does not excuse his murder but it does mean he was a monster if he was doing this.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  10. #540
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Anything to make Pro-Life look bad.
    You guys had a tendency to do that before Roeder ever came along. Just sayin'.

Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •