Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 608

Thread: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

  1. #111
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    There's been no refutation that Tiller's clinic was profitable and that he made a very nice chunk of change performing abortions.
    No one has denied he was profitable, what I'm asking is for you to support your claim that he was "rolling in dough", specifically rolling in dough because of the abortion service he provided.

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman
    60,000 was the number of partial birth abortions that has been reported all over the news. I specifically said "in addition to other services". I notice how you gloss over pretty much everything said in an effort to use some very creative accounting to obfuscate the debate again with deception and lies. I also notice how you attempted to send me on a quote mining expedition in order to avoid the point of the argument. It's not going to work jfuh. Speak to the issues raised or don't. But do not keep attempting to make this about me or to cloud the issues with your fuzzy math.
    Other services that are not abortion related are irrelevant to the argument at hand.
    You guys who are demonizing simply say he's rolling in dough, you've continually asserted unapologetically that he murders baby's for profit emphasizing on the $5000 per. Well to give any form of honest rationale argument without the sensational **** you attitude that what you say is indeed truthful.
    So far all you have is sensationalist responses mixed in with your bigotry towards me.

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by jfuh View Post
    Killing is killing
    Yes, killing is killing; this a quite the profound statement, but what it fails to consider is that all important thing called "context". The method one utilizes in order to kill is barely relevant to its moral legitimacy; the victim and the justification for the killing are what truly matters.

    In this case, we have a monstrous butcher who was killed by a whacko. Was it justified? No. Is it a tragedy......no. You drew a false parallel between state-sanctioned capital punishment and vigilantism in order to twist the issue.

    Good riddance, Tiller! See you in hell!

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by jfuh View Post
    mixed in with your bigotry towards me.
    What? Where have I shown any bigotry toward you in this debate?

  4. #114
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    No, all killing is not equal. You refuted the argument that all killing is equal when you argued that Tiller was innocent because the law said he was. Are you gonna backpedal now?
    I know you love to vilify and argue just for the sake of argument alone and vilifying me because of your vile hatred of. So let me make this as simple as possible for you.
    Tiller is innocent as far as legalities go. He is not innocent on the grounds of killing.
    Killing is killing is killing, be it you drop a bomb from 5000 ft, or gutting a man with a knife. The value of pushing a button vs actually cutting with your own hands and in turn perception of may be different. But the results are no less identical.

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Damn, foiled again. I just let him reframe the debate around me by even bothering to acknowledge the bigotry response. Which is exactly what he went for.

  6. #116
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    What? Where have I shown any bigotry toward you in this debate?
    Let's not kid ourselves around here jall, you're distaste of me is quite notoriouslly well known on this forum. You made your bigotry quite evident the moment I posted in this thread.

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by jfuh View Post
    I know you love to vilify and argue just for the sake of argument alone and vilifying me because of your vile hatred of. So let me make this as simple as possible for you.
    Tiller is innocent as far as legalities go. He is not innocent on the grounds of killing.
    Killing is killing is killing, be it you drop a bomb from 5000 ft, or gutting a man with a knife. The value of pushing a button vs actually cutting with your own hands and in turn perception of may be different. But the results are no less identical.
    So then killing a baby with a vacuum hose and blender is the same as giving a lethal injection to a criminal? That's what you are saying?

  8. #118
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Damn, foiled again. I just let him reframe the debate around me by even bothering to acknowledge the bigotry response. Which is exactly what he went for.
    Ah yes, because of course, you're all important and need to have all the attention, the moment you make an edit or make a post we must hail and respond immediately and accordingly.
    Heil jall

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by jfuh View Post
    Let's not kid ourselves around here jall, you're distaste of me is quite notoriouslly well known on this forum. You made your bigotry quite evident the moment I posted in this thread.
    So, then, you don't really want to discuss the topic, as I have been trying to do, and you would rather discuss this imagined persecution of you by me and some supposed bigotry I have toward you?

    Understood. I will just chalk this up to a cut and run on your part from here on. Unless you can get back on topic, that is.

  10. #120
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Man accused of killing abortion doc says he's being 'treated like a criminal'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    So then killing a baby with a vacuum hose and blender is the same as giving a lethal injection to a criminal? That's what you are saying?
    No, performing an abortion that results in the killing of a baby be it with a vacuum hose or blender (which no one does but jall is always right so be it) is the same thing as killing via lethal injection to a criminal.

Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •