Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: Bummer, Chinese Commies Buy HUMMER

  1. #81
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Bummer, Chinese Commies Buy HUMMER

    I just saw pictures of the H4. Looks like a Silverado.

  2. #82
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Bummer, Chinese Commies Buy HUMMER

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    You're just scared of the proposed H4 and it's revolutionary new flex fuel system powered by diesel and pureed hipsters.
    Pureed hipsters hmmm sounds tasty

    Can I have my tofu on the side?

  3. #83
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,535

    Re: Bummer, Chinese Commies Buy HUMMER

    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    I just saw pictures of the H4. Looks like a Silverado.
    No, it looks like a Stomper 4x4.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  4. #84
    Upper West Side Jacobin
    new coup for you's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Philly, "The City that shoves you back!"
    Last Seen
    07-01-10 @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,643

    Re: Bummer, Chinese Commies Buy HUMMER

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    You're just scared of the proposed H4 and it's revolutionary new flex fuel system powered by diesel and pureed hipsters.
    hipsters aren't big enough to power a hummer

    And why does your tone suggest that you do not care about children?

  5. #85
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Bummer, Chinese Commies Buy HUMMER

    Quote Originally Posted by new coup for you View Post
    hipsters aren't big enough to power a hummer
    im physically queasy after looking at that
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  6. #86
    Upper West Side Jacobin
    new coup for you's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Philly, "The City that shoves you back!"
    Last Seen
    07-01-10 @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,643

    Re: Bummer, Chinese Commies Buy HUMMER

    that's what you get for calling me a hipster
    And why does your tone suggest that you do not care about children?

  7. #87
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Bummer, Chinese Commies Buy HUMMER

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWizard12 View Post
    Isn't Hummers how our army travels around? The chinese are going to be making those?
    I find it funny the number of people who think there is any relationship between the Hummer and Humvee. The only thing they have in common is 4 tires and a steering wheel. In the past week I have educated 3 Talk Show hosts that did not know this. The Hummer is a 4X4 Chevy Suburban with a Humvee like body added and has zero capability for off road use when compared to the Humvee made by Am General which will still be American Made. The Hummer has 9.1 in of ground clearance and 20 in. of water fording capability where the Humvee has 16 in. of ground clearance and 60 in. of fording capability and climb a 60% grade. Me I'm a life long Dodge man starting with a 1959 Dodge Daytona 500 Custom Royal Lancer with a 425 horse 383 with 2 4blr AFB carbs and it would do about 150 mph in a heart beat. It was my moms car and got me hooked on dodge. After that I went to Dodge trucks having three in he last 30 some years the last a Ram Charger. I wouldn't own a Hummer in a bet they're junk with no redeeming value.
    Last edited by Councilman; 06-06-09 at 06:21 PM.

  8. #88
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Bummer, Chinese Commies Buy HUMMER

    Quote Originally Posted by new coup for you View Post
    that's what you get for calling me a hipster
    it's like a colorblind frida kahlo is cheering on the olympics
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  9. #89
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Bummer, Chinese Commies Buy HUMMER

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    I find it funny the number of people who think there is any relationship between the Hummer and Humvee. The only thing they have in common is 4 tires and a steering wheel. In the past week I have educated 3 Talk Show hosts that did not know this. The Hummer is a 4X4 Chevy Suburban with a Humvee like body added and has zero capability for off road use when compared to the Humvee made by Am General which will still be American Made. The Hummer has 9.1 in of ground clearance and 20 in. of water fording capability where the Humvee has 16 in. of ground clearance and 60 in. of fording capability and climb a 60% grade. Me I'm a life long Dodge man starting with a 1959 Dodge Daytona 500 Custom Royal Lancer with a 425 horse 383 with 2 4blr AFB carbs and it would do about 150 mph in a heart beat. It was my moms car and got me hooked on dodge. After that I went to Dodge trucks having three in he last 30 some years the last a Ram Charger. I wouldn't own a Hummer in a bet they're junk with no redeeming value.
    The 383 was a great engine for MOPAR !! I am basically a Ford Mercury man but appreciate any American made car......
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •