Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 71

Thread: North Korea names Kims successor

  1. #61
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: North Korea names Kims successor

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Is there some reason I should not expect you to troll or tell me I'm wrong if I respond to this question?

    If you can't answer the question just say so, pre-emptivley accusing me of trolling because you don't want to answer the question is rather ironic, no?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Between Hollywood and Compton.
    Last Seen
    11-25-09 @ 12:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,497

    Re: North Korea names Kims successor

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Well apparently your comments are in conflict with your assertions. You definitely appear to be desperately trying to engage me in my lack of understanding of Socialist Political Economy and I gave you the chance to ENGAGE and EDUCATE me. If not, why do you continually bring it up?

    If you have nothing but empty whiney blather, just say so; I am the one who knows it is so obvious, you're the one in denial.

    OR, perhaps you truly are uninterested in a substantive coherent debate and merely wanting to troll here and merely wish to insult me personally?

    Don't flatter yourself. I merely objected to your repetition of standard rightist talking points that had generally all been destroyed in the last thread that you inaccurately referred to state capitalism in. It seemed incumbent upon you to respond to the first rebuttals of your comments before merely repeating them.


  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: North Korea names Kims successor

    Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    Don't flatter yourself. I merely objected to your repetition of standard rightist talking points that had generally all been destroyed in the last thread that you inaccurately referred to state capitalism in. It seemed incumbent upon you to respond to the first rebuttals of your comments before merely repeating them.

    As opposed to your repetition of your farcical "leftist" talking points which have all but been destroyed by the historic FACTS?

    Carry on.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Between Hollywood and Compton.
    Last Seen
    11-25-09 @ 12:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,497

    Re: North Korea names Kims successor

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    As opposed to your repetition of your farcical "leftist" talking points which have all but been destroyed by the historic FACTS?

    Carry on.
    I can only hope you're being sarcastic. There's certainly no other anarchists here that I'm aware of, and I've never encountered another anarchist with a strong interest in labor economics, so I have no "talking points" to repeat.


  5. #65
    Libertarian socialist

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,730

    Re: North Korea names Kims successor

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Where has a Socialist economic model ever worked better than a Capitalist economic model? .
    OK yets use Latin America as a microcosm. The closest we get to an example of a "socialist economic model" there is Cuba and Venuzuela. Now compare there possitions on the human development index [available on wikipedia] to Columbia, Peru and Brazil. They come off alot better despite both being led by meglomanaics

  6. #66
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: North Korea names Kims successor

    Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    I can only hope you're being sarcastic. There's certainly no other anarchists here that I'm aware of, and I've never encountered another anarchist with a strong interest in labor economics, so I have no "talking points" to repeat.

    You have no evidence to suggest a communist economic structure works better than a capitalist one. What large, powerful communist economy could you possibly use as an example, past or present, that has surpassed the power and economic abilities of a large, powerful capitalist economy like the US for example? Isnt that a sign in itself that Karl Marx was obviously stoned when he invented the pathetic idea of an economic structure that is purely "efficient".
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  7. #67
    Guru
    tlmorg02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Louisville, Ky
    Last Seen
    07-23-15 @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: North Korea names Kims successor

    What's wrong with efficiency?

  8. #68
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,897

    Re: North Korea names Kims successor

    lol@defense for the other communist monarchy. Power to the proletariat indeed.
    lol@more trolling.


    Something you may wanna know about this soviet. When you say something he cant make an intelligent comeback to or something that doesnt suit him, apparently your "trolling". Pathetic.
    lol@more trolling.

    I don't care what you ATTEMPT to claim; North Korea's regime is the epitomy of typical Communist ideals and nations who claim adherence to Marxist Principles. The outcome is the SAME regardless of how you attempt to avoid it or call it something else; total control of the society by a SINGLE party, total control of the economy and total control over the people with NO freedom of speech or ability to LEAVE the country.

    Does it ever cause any wonder to the Socialist Defenders why nations who have such policies have to create policies that prevent their citizens from leaving?
    Sure, it's true because you say so, right.

    What we have here is a Stalinist Communist inventing his own word to describe his desire to control every aspect of North Korean society to the detriment and starvation of his own people.
    It's not simply the invention of a word. What an absolutely absurd and pitiful argument.

    North Korea was supported by the USSR and it's government set up on the USSR image.
    Exactly.

    If you can't answer the question just say so, pre-emptivley accusing me of trolling because you don't want to answer the question is rather ironic, no?
    I wasn't pre-emptively accusing you of trolling; I was inquiring whether you actually were interested in how they were different or was just interested in responding to my response with the typical trolling that is pretty evident in this thread, and what usually happens when discussing North Korea.
    Last edited by Khayembii Communique; 06-04-09 at 01:48 AM.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: North Korea names Kims successor

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Actually the country is ruled by the Workers' Party of Korea, not a Communist Party, and its guiding ideology is Juche, not Marxism-Leninism.
    pfft Juche is a reaction to de-Stalinization in the Soviet Union, Juche=Stalinism.

  10. #70
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,897

    Re: North Korea names Kims successor

    pfft Juche is a reaction to de-Stalinization in the Soviet Union, Juche=Stalinism.
    Juche was developed long before the collapse of the Soviet Union.

    EDIT: My mistake, I now realize that you were talking about the Khruschev era and not the collapse of the USSR. It is true that Juche developed as a reaction to the Khruschev reforms, but Juche is not actually a continuation of Marxism-Leninism, even as Stalinists define it.
    Last edited by Khayembii Communique; 06-04-09 at 02:02 AM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •