Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 131

Thread: Army Recruiter Killed In Little Rock Shooting

  1. #11
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    12-30-17 @ 06:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,008

    Re: Army Recruiter Killed In Little Rock Shooting

    You conveiniently left out the next sentence I typed "If you do it wont last more than a few days"

    Come back in a week, month, or year and show me the massive coverage this story has generated. You won't be able to Hat because the media will have droped it. Don't pretend you don't know what Im refering to.
    Last edited by SgtRock; 06-02-09 at 01:09 AM.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  2. #12
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    12-30-17 @ 06:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,008

    Re: Army Recruiter Killed In Little Rock Shooting

    Lets not overlook that the perp is obviously a jihadist.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  3. #13
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,521

    Re: Army Recruiter Killed In Little Rock Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    You conveiniently left out the next sentence I typed "If you do it wont last more than a few days"

    Come back in a week, month, or year and show me the massive coverage this story has generated. You won't be able to Hat because the media will have droped it. Don't pretend you don't know what Im refering to.
    Yeah and a month ago I won't remember who George Tiller was either. You're complaining about some stories being bigger then others and the media covering them accordingly. A recruiter being killed in nowheresville Arkansas is pretty much a non-story for most people because A) he's a complete unknown and B) because there is only so much information you can milk out of such a story.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #14
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    12-30-17 @ 06:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,008

    Re: Army Recruiter Killed In Little Rock Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Yeah and a month ago I won't remember who George Tiller was either. You're complaining about some stories being bigger then others and the media covering them accordingly. A recruiter being killed in nowheresville Arkansas is pretty much a non-story for most people because A) he's a complete unknown and B) because there is only so much information you can milk out of such a story.
    Thats complete BS, Natalee Holloway, Caylee Anthony, Stacy Peterson, and JonBentet Ramsey were all complete unknowns. And Im sure there is a plot and this guy could lead to a terrorist network. But nooooo, we can't have the media beating the drum in this case. Its politically incorrect. It might offend someone.

    The truth is the blame America crowd will say our chickens have come home to roost. We brought this on ourselfs. Please
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  5. #15
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:23 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,591
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Army Recruiter Killed In Little Rock Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Thats complete BS, Natalee Holloway, Caylee Anthony, Stacy Peterson, and JonBentet Ramsey were all complete unknowns. And Im sure there is a plot and this guy could lead to a terrorist network. But nooooo, we can't have the media beating the drum in this case. Its politically incorrect. It might offend someone.

    The truth is the blame America crowd will say our chickens have come home to roost. We brought this on ourselfs. Please
    I went one for four on those. Does that matter?

  6. #16
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    12-30-17 @ 06:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,008

    Re: Army Recruiter Killed In Little Rock Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I went one for four on those. Does that matter?
    One for four? You can't be serious. All four of those cases were in the news almost everyday for years. Do you pay attention to the news at all?
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  7. #17
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    12-30-17 @ 02:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Army Recruiter Killed In Little Rock Shooting

    Condolences to the family, i hope he is punished and rots in jail


  8. #18
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    12-30-17 @ 02:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Army Recruiter Killed In Little Rock Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Lets not overlook that the perp is obviously a jihadist.
    He acted alone according to the link.
    Probably a social reject who is a virgin and wanted to see if he got them when dead


  9. #19
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,807

    Re: Army Recruiter Killed In Little Rock Shooting

    I think what our friend is trying to say is that you won't see this on any channel other than FOX...

    If.....

    You never watch any other channel than FOX.

    And, I suppose, technically, that is a true statement.

    Seriously, I've seen pretty much equal coverage on this on just about every newschannel so far.

    But one thing is true no matter how you shake it. A missing girl in Aruba, or Michael Jackson boning a pre-teen, or Anna Nicole's dopey drama will occupy our screen 20o time longer than a story like this one. And that holds true for all the channels. Including FOX.
    Last edited by Captain America; 06-02-09 at 01:38 AM.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  10. #20
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    12-30-17 @ 06:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,008

    Re: Army Recruiter Killed In Little Rock Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Condolences to the family, i hope he is punished and rots in jail
    I agree, he needs to be made an example of. Problem is he converted to Islam in prison where he was convinced to join the jihad. Much like the four guys in New York busted recently. It wouldn't make much sense to send him to prison where he can recruit more jihadist. Thats why we need to either execute him or build a prison for people like him. Oh, wait we already have a place. Its called Guantanamo Bay Cuba.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •