Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: Scott Roeder held as 'Person of Interest' for Tiller Murder

  1. #21
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Scott Roeder held as 'Person of Interest' for Tiller Murder

    Oh no, Another Tiller debate thread to go in the same circles as the last one!!!!


    Give it a friggin' break
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    10-04-10 @ 04:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,289

    Re: Scott Roeder held as 'Person of Interest' for Tiller Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    This is ridiculous. We could have a poster on here go crazier than a **** house rat and what, that would be like our fault??
    Did somebody call

  3. #23
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: Scott Roeder held as 'Person of Interest' for Tiller Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by talloulou View Post
    This is ridiculous.
    Really? Read this guy and, if you have a mind that is open, even a sliver, you might see where I'm coming from: Frank Schaeffer: Why I'm Pro-life and Pro-Obama

    The truth hurts.
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  4. #24
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:49 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Scott Roeder held as 'Person of Interest' for Tiller Murder

    I am going back on dismissing my comments about Operation Rescue being a terrorist organization being exaggerated.

    Source: One Man's God Squad : Rolling Stone

    The letter arrived on a Tuesday in march. "Dear Sara," it read. "It is our information that you are currently an employee of Women's Health Care Services, a facility that provides abortions." It went on to suggest that Sara Phares, an administrative assistant at the clinic in Wichita, Kansas, quit her job and repent her sins. "Please know that we are praying for you," the letter concluded. It was signed "Troy Newman, President, Operation Rescue West." A week later, hundreds of Phares' neighbors received an anonymous postcard of a mangled fetus. This is abortion! read the big block letters. "Your neighbor Sara Phares participates in killing babies like these." The postcard implored them to call Phares, whose phone number and address were provided, and voice their opposition to her work at the clinic. Another card soon followed. It referred to Phares as "Miss I Help to Kill Little Babies" and suggested, in an erratic typeface that recalled a kidnapper's ransom note, that neighbors "beg her to quit, pretty please." The third postcard dispensed entirely with pleasantries: "Sara Phares is not to be trusted! Tell her to get a life!"
    Sarah Phares is an administrative assistant at Tiller's clinic.

  5. #25
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Scott Roeder held as 'Person of Interest' for Tiller Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why is Operation Rescue not designated a terrorist organization?
    After they denounce Roeder's actions you want to label them terrorists. ****ing grow up.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Scott Roeder held as 'Person of Interest' for Tiller Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am going back on dismissing my comments about Operation Rescue being a terrorist organization being exaggerated.

    Source: One Man's God Squad : Rolling Stone



    Sarah Phares is an administrative assistant at Tiller's clinic.

    These people are the height of Douche-Baggery.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  7. #27
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Scott Roeder held as 'Person of Interest' for Tiller Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    After they denounce Roeder's actions you want to label them terrorists. ****ing grow up.
    No, American, if you read the post in reference to the Administrative assistant, I believe it is THEY who need to "****ING GROW UP".

    Nobody should have to put up with that type of bull****.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  8. #28
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Scott Roeder held as 'Person of Interest' for Tiller Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    No, American, if you read the post in reference to the Administrative assistant, I believe it is THEY who need to "****ING GROW UP".

    Nobody should have to put up with that type of bull****.

    Operation Rescue released a statement attributable to Troy Newman, released June 1, 2009: "Scott Roeder has never been a member, contributor, or volunteer with Operation Rescue. Mr. Roeder may have posted to our open blog web site, as have thousands of members of the public, including those with pro-abortion views, but he is not affiliated with this organization. We deplore the criminal actions with which Mr. Roeder is accused. The pro-life ethic is to value all human life from the moment of conception until natural death. Operation Rescue has diligently and successfully worked for years through peaceful, legal means, and through the proper channels to see to it that abortionists around the nation are brought to justice. Without due process, there can be no justice. In spite of these horrific events, we remain dedicated to working through all peaceful and legal means available to bring an end to the killing of innocent children through abortion."[
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Rescue_(Kansas)
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #29
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:49 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Scott Roeder held as 'Person of Interest' for Tiller Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    No, American, if you read the post in reference to the Administrative assistant, I believe it is THEY who need to "****ING GROW UP".

    Nobody should have to put up with that type of bull****.
    When you try and use terror to enforce your will, as in the case I linked, I think that pretty clearly makes you a terrorist organization.

  10. #30
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Scott Roeder held as 'Person of Interest' for Tiller Murder


    Apparently you didn't read the Red Dress wearing Michigan man's post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dress Wearer's Source
    The letter arrived on a Tuesday in march. "Dear Sara," it read. "It is our information that you are currently an employee of Women's Health Care Services, a facility that provides abortions." It went on to suggest that Sara Phares, an administrative assistant at the clinic in Wichita, Kansas, quit her job and repent her sins. "Please know that we are praying for you," the letter concluded. It was signed "Troy Newman, President, Operation Rescue West." A week later, hundreds of Phares' neighbors received an anonymous postcard of a mangled fetus. This is abortion! read the big block letters. "Your neighbor Sara Phares participates in killing babies like these." The postcard implored them to call Phares, whose phone number and address were provided, and voice their opposition to her work at the clinic. Another card soon followed. It referred to Phares as "Miss I Help to Kill Little Babies" and suggested, in an erratic typeface that recalled a kidnapper's ransom note, that neighbors "beg her to quit, pretty please." The third postcard dispensed entirely with pleasantries: "Sara Phares is not to be trusted! Tell her to get a life!"
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •