Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 222

Thread: Horrifying Details Emerge in Hearing on Virginia Tech Murder

  1. #131
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Horrifying Details Emerge in Hearing on Virginia Tech Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    anecdotal yes. however, i think your statistics are irrelevant to my "empirical data" and potentially being that one.

    I have shown statistically, that it hurts no one to have guns around by law abiding citizens, Therefore, if one chose to carry, to prevent from being that .000000000009%, what is your argument against CCW on campus?


    I am not convinced your statistic is correct either.
    Well my golly Reverand! You don't know!

    Guns are evil and kids will go crazy if they can carry guns on school.

    If they don't like their teacher, they will just blow his/her head off!

    If they get dissed by another student, they will resort to taking shots at him!

    Lord only knows what will happen!
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  2. #132
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,446

    Re: Horrifying Details Emerge in Hearing on Virginia Tech Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The only statistic that matters right now if that the Wings are up two games to none!

    hear! Hear!

    I hate the pens with a passion ever since they tanked seasons to get lemieux, then 20 years later to get crosby and malkin......

    Besides Detroit has Rafalski.... this devils fan, appreciates Rafalski.


    [qupte]
    I am not really arguing against guns much here. I do think guns on campuses and churches and courthouses are bad, but that is about it. I am arguing against the idea that people should worry or change what they do in reaction to an occasional lunatic.[/QUOTE]


    Why though, why bad in the most innocent of places where the wolf would prey?


    to me is there any place where a sheepdog needs to be armed than here?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #133
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:31 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,291
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Horrifying Details Emerge in Hearing on Virginia Tech Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    hear! Hear!

    I hate the pens with a passion ever since they tanked seasons to get lemieux, then 20 years later to get crosby and malkin......

    Besides Detroit has Rafalski.... this devils fan, appreciates Rafalski.


    I am not really arguing against guns much here. I do think guns on campuses and churches and courthouses are bad, but that is about it. I am arguing against the idea that people should worry or change what they do in reaction to an occasional lunatic.


    Why though, why bad in the most innocent of places where the wolf would prey?


    to me is there any place where a sheepdog needs to be armed than here?
    Good to hear you are sensible about hockey!

    The wolf does not seem to be preying in these places though. Unless you can find some statistics to prove otherwise, it seems to be something that is not happening to hardly anyone. A couple of high profile cases, and nothing else that I can find.
    Last edited by Redress; 06-01-09 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Rev's bad formating messed up my formatting...

  4. #134
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Horrifying Details Emerge in Hearing on Virginia Tech Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Good to hear you are sensible about hockey!

    The wolf does not seem to be preying in these places though. Unless you can find some statistics to prove otherwise, it seems to be something that is not happening to hardly anyone. A couple of high profile cases, and nothing else that I can find.
    An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of DO ABSOLUTELY JACK **** NOTHING.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  5. #135
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,446

    Re: Horrifying Details Emerge in Hearing on Virginia Tech Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Good to hear you are sensible about hockey!

    I had a stick put in my face by a goofball in a full cage.... I wasn't much "sensible" after that.

    The wolf does not seem to be preying in these places though. Unless you can find some statistics to prove otherwise, it seems to be something that is not happening to hardly anyone. A couple of high profile cases, and nothing else that I can find.

    I can happen anywhere. if the mere possession that I have proven has not had any ill effects whats the harm? especially what is the harm, that .00000001% when it does?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #136
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:31 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,291
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Horrifying Details Emerge in Hearing on Virginia Tech Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of DO ABSOLUTELY JACK **** NOTHING.
    Why? Do nothing is working pretty dam well. Along with campus security that is.

  7. #137
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Horrifying Details Emerge in Hearing on Virginia Tech Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why? Do nothing is working pretty dam well. Along with campus security that is.
    Tell that to those that have died.

    Something is always better than nothing........
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  8. #138
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:31 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,291
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Horrifying Details Emerge in Hearing on Virginia Tech Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Tell that to those that have died.

    Something is always better than nothing........
    It is impossible to create total security. There is always some risk. On college campuses, that risk is almost nil.

  9. #139
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Horrifying Details Emerge in Hearing on Virginia Tech Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It is impossible to create total security. There is always some risk. On college campuses, that risk is almost nil.
    Lets add Suburban Shopping Mall, or anywhere else in the world for that matter to the list.

    Mass Murders outside of HUGE terrorist attacks have occurred more at Educational Facilities in the last Decade than anywhere else.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  10. #140
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:31 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,291
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Horrifying Details Emerge in Hearing on Virginia Tech Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Lets add Suburban Shopping Mall, or anywhere else in the world for that matter to the list.

    Mass Murders outside of HUGE terrorist attacks have occurred more at Educational Facilities in the last Decade than anywhere else.
    Source?

    .....

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •