Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 201

Thread: Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape'

  1. #111
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape'

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    For sure. Though he was there in March. And I think Kim Jong Il was just as belligerent about imperialist american war games as he always is.



    Korea was fun. I loved Osan...... But hawaii is hawaii.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    07-18-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape'

    If released I want unedited photos and videos showing the result of enemy actions released as well.
    Last edited by Triad; 05-29-09 at 06:05 PM.

  3. #113
    Sage
    gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,365

    Re: Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape'

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    And the atrocities committed by the Germans are not an excuse for atrocities committed by the allies, in my opinion. Each action must be viewed independently.
    That could open a can of worms....but admirable all the same.

    Paul
    RIP THE EUROPEAN FORUM 2016

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape'

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I don't disagree with this. But the civilians who died, and the vast majority of the Dresden casualties were civilians, had no choice in the matter. They were innocent bystanders.

    The strategic importance is secondary to this, in my opinion.
    No Tucker you would be wrong, they supported a despot and a regime that caused the deaths of MILLIONS and which murdered MILLIONS. They are hardly "innocents" by any stretch and they worked in the factories that produced the materials of war for this despotic regime.

    I think you need to put things into their proper perspective.

    I'll give you the LAST word I promise....no more from me on this one.

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape'

    Tucker-First off if we are going to start comparing Dresden then we must also compare it to the following Germanys bombing of Coventry England,Warsaw Poland,Wielun Poland,Frampol Poland,London England,Liverpool England.

    All of these were firedbomber by the German Airforce over a 24 hour period the Poland Bombing were some of the first know firebombing in modern warfare.

  6. #116
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape'

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    Tucker-First off if we are going to start comparing Dresden then we must also compare it to the following Germanys bombing of Coventry England,Warsaw Poland,Wielun Poland,Frampol Poland,London England,Liverpool England.

    All of these were firedbomber by the German Airforce over a 24 hour period the Poland Bombing were some of the first know firebombing in modern warfare.
    I would consider those atrocities as well.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  7. #117
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape'

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    No Tucker you would be wrong, they supported a despot and a regime that caused the deaths of MILLIONS and which murdered MILLIONS. They are hardly "innocents" by any stretch and they worked in the factories that produced the materials of war for this despotic regime.

    I think you need to put things into their proper perspective.

    I'll give you the LAST word I promise....no more from me on this one.
    There were children killed as well.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  8. #118
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape'

    What is it with this hype about the release of torture and rape photos? The photos have already been online for months and anybody can do a search to find em.
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  9. #119
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,262

    Re: Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape'

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape' - Telegraph

    Well .... no wonder why Obama wants to stop the photos coming out ... But you still gotta release them at some point. Rather sooner than later.
    Yes, for your personal political purposes, which is all that matters to you. **** the troops and any other legal process. Get those photos out there for your Bush bashing fest.

    Yeah baby!
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  10. #120
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Yes, for your personal political purposes, which is all that matters to you. **** the troops and any other legal process. Get those photos out there for your Bush bashing fest.

    Yeah baby!


    No, for the simple matter that these issues will be dragged out and its better to put everything in the open otherwise they'd be that feeling of 'what else is being hidden'

    Make it transparent and just draw a line under that incident.
    I have no qualms about Bush. We [or at least the sane people] know what a ****wit he was to the world and the damage that administration has caused but hey, he is not President anymore.
    Such a shame he won't be taking visits to Iraq or Afghanistan, i'm sure the natives would love to spend some time with him and Cheney and show their "thanks" personally.


Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •