Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 503

Thread: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

  1. #191
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    So how do you seperate the atrocoties from what you claim are "good solid useful torture methods?"
    He approves of atrocities, it's the word he objects to.

  2. #192
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    He approves of atrocities, it's the word he objects to.
    Yes it is clear that all detainees were terrorist and all desevered a very rightous session of being tortured by various means.

    I think the "right" is petrified about this issue. That is why they are trying so desperately to change the subject to Pelosi or anything else.

    They know that it will only take "ONE" to fall from these charges and then they all fall.

    It is a sad state of affairs for them....sad and pathetic.
    Last edited by goldendog; 05-27-09 at 07:46 PM.

  3. #193
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,470

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Yes it is clear that all detainees were terrorist and all desevered a very rightous session of being tortured by various means.

    I think the "right" is petrified about this issue. That is why they are trying so desperately to change the subject to Pelosi or anything else.

    They know that it will only take "ONE" to fall from these charges and then they all fall.

    It is a sad state of affairs for them....sad and pathetic.
    You really lose credibility when you try to torture blanket every detainee that ever lived. It really dilutes the efficacy of your argument.

    My Top 2 torture "techniques"

    1.Strippers
    2. Rap music

    A good portion of the globe has been tortured by those techniques.

    I dont generally like rap but that slim shady album is a bit catchy.

    Were the strippers unattractive? That could be a deal breaker.
    Thank you

  4. #194
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,463

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxientius View Post
    You and your whole family deserved to be raped by wild bears like the whores you are then shoved in acid.
    Nah, im just joking. It's my sense of humor lighten up.

    See why your point fails or need i continue?
    I think you should continue, that was damn funny! And I see you've met my mom and sister too!

    See what happens when you loosen your bicycle helmet and let your hair down? You start to blossom!

    *insert profound statement here*

  5. #195
    Why so serious?

    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,291

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    I think you should continue, that was damn funny! And I see you've met my mom and sister too!

    See what happens when you loosen your bicycle helmet and let your hair down? You start to blossom!

    Bad Lerxst! Bad!!


    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

  6. #196
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,463

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    What is the difference between a bar of soap and a Jew?




    A bar of soap doesn't die after 45 seconds in the shower.




    Your sense of humor is going to make Max's ass bleed. You should be ashamed.

    *insert profound statement here*

  7. #197
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by akyron View Post
    You really lose credibility when you try to torture blanket every detainee that ever lived. It really dilutes the efficacy of your argument.

    My Top 2 torture "techniques"

    1.Strippers
    2. Rap music

    A good portion of the globe has been tortured by those techniques.

    I dont generally like rap but that slim shady album is a bit catchy.

    Were the strippers unattractive? That could be a deal breaker.
    Fact is that Credibilty is a word that the Right Wing cannot use without the world laughing at them.

    Being credible would be having enough guts to admit the problems exists and not deny it every step of the way.

    Credibilty would be having enough guts to confront the issue for the sake or our country and now cowar behind lies and denials.

    Credibilty would be investigating these crime and bring our own criminals to justice.

  8. #198
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I don't think you understand my position.

    I don't support anything a terrorist does...not hugging his children, not taking a dump, not saying 'thank you'...nothing.

    I want him dead, so I don't support anything he does.
    So people that you deem terrorists have no right to live. Maybe I missed it, but when did you become the arbiter of who deserves to live and who deserves to die?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #199
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,470

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Fact is that Credibilty is a word that the Right Wing cannot use without the world laughing at them.

    Being credible would be having enough guts to admit the problems exists and not deny it every step of the way.

    Credibilty would be having enough guts to confront the issue for the sake or our country and now cowar behind lies and denials.

    Credibilty would be investigating these crime and bring our own criminals to justice.
    Your continuous blanket torture references color your argument to the point it becomes invisible in the background. Present it in a coherent thought out manner and it may yet become worth considering.
    Thank you

  10. #200
    Educator Grateful Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Seen
    12-27-09 @ 03:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,010

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    In case anyone hadn't noticed, the 'torture' story died over a week ago.

    It doesn't matter how many seconds Mancow lasted. It doesn't matter whether Sean Hannity will try it or not...

    The story is dead. It died when Nancy Pelosi got caught in the middle of it and Cheney went on offense and started scoring major points.

    There will be no torture investigations.

    It's over, folks.

    Move on.


Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •