Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 503

Thread: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

  1. #171
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    I don't understand what the big problem is here with understanding my position.

    I have a couple good friends through work who were in Viatnam. It seems that the gooks liked to give children hand grenades, have them calmly walk over to soljers with a smile on their face and *BOOM* a half dozen more bodies for the anti-war media to cry over.

    So soljers had to start shooting children who aproached their positions, and this ****ed them up in the head, gave them nighmares for life, many even commited suicide.

    A convoy will be traveling down a road, and gooks would send their own children to stand in the middle of the road to stop the convoy and enable the ambush.

    So soldiers began running over these children to protect the convoy. They didn't veer towards the children, they simply......didn't stop.

    And you want to put waterboarding my face? Waterboarding? Are you ****ing insane?

    War is ugly. The public doesn't want to see it outside Hollywood. We're repulse by it and that only evidences our humanity.

    But at the same time, we can't stop the convoy, we can't let the children near our position, we can't just sit on someone who knows wft is going to happen.

    War sucks.

  2. #172
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I don't understand what the big problem is here with understanding my position.

    I have a couple good friends through work who were in Viatnam. It seems that the gooks liked to give children hand grenades, have them calmly walk over to soljers with a smile on their face and *BOOM* a half dozen more bodies for the anti-war media to cry over.

    So soljers had to start shooting children who aproached their positions, and this ****ed them up in the head, gave them nighmares for life, many even commited suicide.

    A convoy will be traveling down a road, and gooks would send their own children to stand in the middle of the road to stop the convoy and enable the ambush.

    So soldiers began running over these children to protect the convoy. They didn't veer towards the children, they simply......didn't stop.

    And you want to put waterboarding my face? Waterboarding? Are you ****ing insane?

    War is ugly. The public doesn't want to see it outside Hollywood. We're repulse by it and that only evidences our humanity.

    But at the same time, we can't stop the convoy, we can't let the children near our position, we can't just sit on someone who knows wft is going to happen.

    War sucks.
    Your argument is somewhat weakened by the fact that you've never been in a war. But a good argument.

  3. #173
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    We're repulse by it and that only evidences our humanity.
    Repulsed.

  4. #174
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxientius View Post
    Your argument is somewhat weakened by the fact that you've never been in a war. But a good argument.
    Have you? If so, apply for the appropriate DP award. You earned it:
    Debate Politics Forums - Awards

  5. #175
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxientius View Post
    You and your whole family deserved to be raped by wild bears like the whores you are then shoved in acid.
    Nah, im just joking. It's my sense of humor lighten up.

    See why your point fails or need i continue?
    Your sense of humor sucks....no you need not continue..you need to go back to elementary school and reeducate yourself.

    If you think that making comments like that about my family is part of a civil discussion then you have obvious mental problems....seek help.

  6. #176
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Your sense of humor sucks....no you need not continue..you need to go back to elementary school and reeducate yourself.

    If you think that making comments like that about my family is part of a civil discussion then you have obvious mental problems....seek help.
    First, wasn't addressing anything you said nor was i talking about you or your family.

    Secondly,

  7. #177
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Your sense of humor sucks....no you need not continue..you need to go back to elementary school and reeducate yourself.

    If you think that making comments like that about my family is part of a civil discussion then you have obvious mental problems....seek help.
    Dude, it's okay. He was talking about my family.

    And actually it's quite ironic because my family was raped by bears. They weren't shoved into acid though, so they lucked out there. Over the years one learns to cope by laughing when people mention bear rape rather than letting it ruin your life.

  8. #178
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Dude, it's okay. He was talking about my family.

    And actually it's quite ironic because my family was raped by bears. They weren't shoved into acid though, so they lucked out there. Over the years one learns to cope by laughing when people mention bear rape rather than letting it ruin your life.
    I REALLY HOPE THAT WAS A JOKE BUT YOU SAID IT VERY SERIOUSLY SO NOT SURE.

    IF JOKE:

    IF SERIOUS:

  9. #179
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxientius View Post
    I REALLY HOPE THAT WAS A JOKE BUT YOU SAID IT VERY SERIOUSLY SO NOT SURE.

    IF JOKE:

    IF SERIOUS:
    I guess it could be construed as rape since my family didn't consent. However, I heard that there was snuggling after so who knows?

  10. #180
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    I guess it could be construed as rape since my family didn't consent. However, I heard that there was snuggling after so who knows?

Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •