Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 503

Thread: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    So you are of the beleif that only three were tortured?
    I never was under that assumption.

    I *believe* that there are several people who were waterboarded, I *believe* that Dick used the 3 examples he could safely expose to the media without compromising national security.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    And you beleive that "All" that were scooped up and tortured were "terrorists"?
    Probably not all, as it turned out, but they're fine so no big deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Please prove this?
    Prove what?

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    I'm still waiting for the links if the proven effects of torturing people that you embrace?
    Those links are on this thread somewhere, you want them, go find them, not my job.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Are you sure that you are not just denying the reality of this mess?
    Sir if anything I'm the only one embracing the reality of this mess.

    Some things need to stay in the underground because we can't bear to see them yet we can't exist without them. 'The left' had to go digging, and I guess I don't really fault them for that, but they found something we must have to survive yet can't look at.

    So, let's take some public officials and make examples of them, placate the public by passing anti-waterboarding laws which don't apply on your illegal prisons where waterboarding will continue anyway, and move on to some stupid social issue like gay-marriage.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Nazi's tortured people to protect the homeland,NOT REFERRING TO INCINERATING JEWS...Cheney tortured people to gain false confessions to support his Saddam/9-11 dream which never existed.

    which is worse?
    Don't think for a second that Obama is denouncing procedures smiler in intent and suffering inflicted just because he's forced to denounce this one single procedure.

    Obama =/= Hitler, so I'm not paying attention to your sophistry.

  2. #162
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    What was "made up"?.....




    So you are of the belief that only three were tortured?
    And you believe that "All" that were scooped up and tortured were "terrorists"? Please prove this?

    I'm still waiting for the links if the proven effects of torturing people that you embrace?

    Are you sure that you are not just denying the reality of this mess?

    Nazi's tortured people to protect the homeland,NOT REFERRING TO INCINERATING JEWS...Cheney tortured people to gain false confessions to support his Saddam/9-11 dream which never existed.

    which is worse

    for starters.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #163
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxientius View Post
    You and your whole family deserved to be raped by wild bears like the whores yo are then shoved in acid.
    Nah, im just joking. It's my sense of humor lighten up.

    See why your point fails or need i continue?
    That actually made me spit my soda out.

    Thanks for the lolz

  4. #164
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    What was "made up"?.....
    Nearly every single thing you said in that post he quoted.

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    When asked if you have experienced waterboarding you said "I embrace the effects of waterboarding". Your limited reply seems to indicate a positive response to its effects.
    Because people only embrace what feels good, right?

  6. #166
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    That actually made me spit my soda out.

    Thanks for the lolz


    ....actually i guess that was kinda funny in a really sick way and now i'll feel horrible if that really happens......well...

  7. #167
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxientius View Post


    ....actually i guess that was kinda funny in a really sick way and now i'll feel horrible if that really happens......well...
    Well, if it does actually happen I'll be coming to you for predictions on lotto numbers.

    However, I'll look elsewhere for holocaust jokes.
    Last edited by Dr_Patrick; 05-27-09 at 04:58 PM.

  8. #168
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Well, if it does actually happen I'll be coming to you for predictions on lotto numbers.




    I'd keep them for myself.

  9. #169
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Because people only embrace what feels good, right?
    The only part of your opinion that is not evasive is your belief that torture should be used against certain individuals. However, the United States has signed international agreements that it would not torture, so if we intend to continue to torture, the US should withdraw from those agreements and state its new position clearly.

  10. #170
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: Conservative radio host gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before.....

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    The only part of your opinion that is not evasive is your belief that torture should be used against certain individuals. However, the United States has signed international agreements that it would not torture, so if we intend to continue to torture, the US should withdraw from those agreements and state its new position clearly.
    Why? So they can be critized?

Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •