Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 151 to 155 of 155

Thread: North Korea conducts nuclear test

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: North Korea conducts nuclear test

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    It's always amusing how Liberals think by labeling something as being something else, it will make it something else.
    Ah you mean like how conservatives wrongly label liberals as socialists?

    What's even more hilarious, is that is exactly what you do. Pot calling the kettle black I see.

  2. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: North Korea conducts nuclear test

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Ah you mean like how conservatives wrongly label liberals as socialists?
    No, I mean how Socialist Liberals re-define what Socialism is so that they can whine about being labeled Socialists. But hey, if the shoe fits wear and stop whining about it all the time. I'm still waiting for some intellectual giant on the Left to define what THEY think Socialism is; now that should be hilarious.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    What's even more hilarious, is that is exactly what you do. Pot calling the kettle black I see.
    What irony that you think you can call others hypocrites when you happen to be the one doing most of the whining about being the POT.

    But youíre more than welcome to make a substantive rebuttal to my "perceived" hypocrisy by coherently pointing it out; just saying it is so doesn't cut it however. I wont expect MORE of you because that would actually require effort; something that you apparently like to avoid.

    Carry on.

  3. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: North Korea conducts nuclear test

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    No, I mean how Socialist Liberals re-define what Socialism is so that they can whine about being labeled Socialists. But hey, if the shoe fits wear and stop whining about it all the time. I'm still waiting for some intellectual giant on the Left to define what THEY think Socialism is; now that should be hilarious.




    What irony that you think you can call others hypocrites when you happen to be the one doing most of the whining about being the POT.

    But youíre more than welcome to make a substantive rebuttal to my "perceived" hypocrisy by coherently pointing it out; just saying it is so doesn't cut it however. I wont expect MORE of you because that would actually require effort; something that you apparently like to avoid.

    Carry on.
    Well since I am a liberal, show me where I am a pure socialist.

    If not, you have been proven a liar.

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: North Korea conducts nuclear test

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Well since I am a liberal, show me where I am a pure socialist.

    If not, you have been proven a liar.
    You wield that "lie" word around with reckless abandon don't you?

    If you believe in Government should run universal healthcare, you just might be a Socialist.

    If you believe the Government should tax one class of citizen and re-distribute it to those the Government decides needs it, you just might be a Socialist.

    If you believe the Government should control vast sectors of the economy, you just might be a Socialist.

    If you think that Government welfare is a GOOD thing, you just might be a Socialist.

    Make your choice; I have yet to see a Liberal who didn't believe in BIG Government solutions and BIG Government run by ultra Liberals who wallow in the populist/socialist belief that Government is the answer to all our economic and social issues.

    Of course you will try to re-define what Socialism means as if you knew, but that doesnít change the fact that if that shoe happens to fit you, donít be angry about it, just wear the damn thing and be proud of your Socialist tendencies.

    I find it amusing that Liberals love to run away from the Liberal Socialist views yet Conservatives are more than happy to admit their beliefs and wear that label proudly; why do you think that is?

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: North Korea conducts nuclear test

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You wield that "lie" word around with reckless abandon don't you?
    I call it like I see it and when you try to equate socialism with liberalism, you are lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    If you believe in Government should run universal healthcare, you just might be a Socialist.
    I don't think it should run it compeltely, I do believ in universal health care option for those that can't afford it and I believe others if they want better can keep the health care they got. Not Socialism, it's called taking care of Americans. Sorry you hate that.

    Oh and I also don't believe with our economy, it should be implemented right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    If you believe the Government should tax one class of citizen and re-distribute it to those the Government decides needs it, you just might be a Socialist.
    Obviously you do to because you pay your taxes. Where are you out on the streets protesting it? Your hero Reagan didn't even get rid of the tax code either or the congress. So your hero was a Socialist by your definition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    If you believe the Government should control vast sectors of the economy, you just might be a Socialist.
    And since I am a liberal, along with other liberals that don't like that how are we Socialist again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    If you think that Government welfare is a GOOD thing, you just might be a Socialist.
    I think taking care of people when they are down is a good thing yes. No, I don't believe in 3 generation families on welfare and also beleive in welfare reform. Ooops your sterotype is breaking down again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Make your choice; I have yet to see a Liberal who didn't believe in BIG Government solutions and BIG Government run by ultra Liberals who wallow in the populist/socialist belief that Government is the answer to all our economic and social issues.
    I have and as usual, you are wrong on a great many things. I always enjoy when a generalizing conservative tries to put liberals into one gigantic catagory such as socialist incorrectly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Of course you will try to re-define what Socialism means as if you knew, but that doesnít change the fact that if that shoe happens to fit you, donít be angry about it, just wear the damn thing and be proud of your Socialist tendencies.
    Not at all, you just have no clue what a liberal is. Stop trying you failed long ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I find it amusing that Liberals love to run away from the Liberal Socialist views yet Conservatives are more than happy to admit their beliefs and wear that label proudly; why do you think that is?
    Saying liberals are socialists is the equivalent dumbass thing to say as Conservatives are Fascists.

    You failed and got your ass handed to you on this one.
    Last edited by TheNextEra; 05-31-09 at 09:14 PM.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •