Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 49

Thread: 'we're out of money'

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: 'we're out of money'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    The Republican Congress passed those budgets my friend, don't forget that. Democrats don't know how to balance ****.
    Apparently neither do the Republicans.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: 'we're out of money'

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Uhm, son, I was making a comparison.

    Bush spent too much.

    The Dem's have in a little over 100 days made Bush look like a Scrooge.



    I see that goes RIIIGHT over your head doesn't it?
    Not even close when you consider the cost of the war.

    By the way, we locate the WMDs yet. Or wait, was it to stamp out terrorist in the middle east?? So, we spend trillions and how's that working out for us--the stamping out terrorist??

  3. #33
    Sage
    Gibberish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: 'we're out of money'

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Uhm, son, I was making a comparison.

    Bush spent too much.

    The Dem's have in a little over 100 days made Bush look like a Scrooge.



    I see that goes RIIIGHT over your head doesn't it?
    What has Obama SPENT in the first 100 days that put America into bankruptcy?
    "Gold gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or someplace. Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it. It has no utility. Anyone watching from Mars would be scratching their head."
    - Warren Buffett

  4. #34
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: 'we're out of money'

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Not even close when you consider the cost of the war.

    By the way, we locate the WMDs yet. Or wait, was it to stamp out terrorist in the middle east?? So, we spend trillions and how's that working out for us--the stamping out terrorist??
    If the United States, the worlds last Superpower, rolls over and takes a terrorist attack on its soil how does that make it look???
    The United States, wether they like it or not, must lead the war on terror. Not only did they start it but they are the only country that can end it.

  5. #35
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: 'we're out of money'

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
    What has Obama SPENT in the first 100 days that put America into bankruptcy?
    He has spent billions bailing out businesses when the Free Market System says the government should let the economy stabilize itself.

  6. #36
    Sage
    Gibberish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: 'we're out of money'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    You mean where Clinton raised taxes on social security recipients? That budget?
    I mean the one that expanded the Earned Income Tax Credit, created the Direct Student Loan Program, and created the Empowerment Zones and Enterprise Communities, passed tax cuts for small businesses, and cut $400 billion from the budget. Along with this taxes were increased from 36 to 39 percent and the 35% tax rate for corporations was created.
    "Gold gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or someplace. Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it. It has no utility. Anyone watching from Mars would be scratching their head."
    - Warren Buffett

  7. #37
    Sage
    Gibberish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: 'we're out of money'

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxientius View Post
    He has spent billions bailing out businesses when the Free Market System says the government should let the economy stabilize itself.
    Really? Which businesses exactly did Obama choose to bailout and that weren't already set to be bailed out by Bush?
    Last edited by Gibberish; 05-24-09 at 01:52 PM.
    "Gold gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or someplace. Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it. It has no utility. Anyone watching from Mars would be scratching their head."
    - Warren Buffett

  8. #38
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: 'we're out of money'

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
    Really? Which businesses exactly did Obama choose to bailout and that weren't already set to be bailed out by Bush?
    Obama used the democrats control of congress and the House to push the bail outs through.

  9. #39
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,746

    Re: 'we're out of money'

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Apparently neither do the Republicans.
    Here is the problem I have with what you said. For 8 years, Republicans pointed the finger at Bill Clinton whenever they were scrutinized. I called the disorder Clinton Penis Envy. But Bush, for all the damage he did, is no longer in office. Are Democrats taking a liking to Bush's penis, as Republicans did for Clinton's?

    Seriously, though, this finger pointing crap does cut both ways.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  10. #40
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: 'we're out of money'

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Here is the problem I have with what you said. For 8 years, Republicans pointed the finger at Bill Clinton whenever they were scrutinized. I called the disorder Clinton Penis Envy. But Bush, for all the damage he did, is no longer in office. Are Democrats taking a liking to Bush's penis, as Republicans did for Clinton's?

    Seriously, though, this finger pointing crap does cut both ways.
    im sure you thought that was just hilarious when you typed it.


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •