Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 193

Thread: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel out of

  1. #21
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Iran is peaceful and Israel are the warmongers? Seriously PeteEU?


    Seriously?
    They are both worthless. Both are warmongers and both will hopefully wipe each other off of the map.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  2. #22
    Sage
    scourge99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Wild West
    Last Seen
    01-27-12 @ 02:50 AM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,233

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Never said that.

    I did say that Iran has been peaceful for centuries (as in not attacking anyone and only going to war when attacked.. aka Iraq attacking them), where as Israel has attacked other nations.. Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon several times.. hell even Uganda and the USA.

    Both sides are warmongers up to a point, only Israel has so far done the "war" part for real. You draw your own conclusions from that as I have as who is more mouth than actual action.
    so in Pete's world one can perform any action under the sun except attack with a state military to achieve angelic status. For example, even though Egypt unlawfully blocked off Israels trade routes, Israel's economic lifeline, Israel is the big mean aggressor because it attacked.

    Israel has exported nuclear technology
    who?

    and weapons to embargoed nations that enslaved most of its population.
    who?
    If you believe in the Supernatural then you can become a millionaire!

    Questioning or criticizing another's core beliefs is inadvertently perceived as offensive and rude.

  3. #23
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Iran has exported its religious terror to other areas of the world and Israel has exported nuclear technology and weapons to embargoed nations that enslaved most of its population.
    Please provide a cite for the bolded above.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Iran uses torture, Israel uses torture.
    Wrong. Israel outlawed torture in 2000.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Both nations have a destabilising factor in the region.
    By far the greatest destabilizers in the region (and all around the world) were your brood... the European colonialist powers.

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

  4. #24
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by scourge99 View Post
    so in Pete's world one can perform any action under the sun except attack with a state military to achieve angelic status. For example, even though Egypt unlawfully blocked off Israels trade routes, Israel's economic lifeline, Israel is the big mean aggressor because it attacked.
    What a load of propaganda bull****. Israel's "economic lifeline" was not blocked in any way. Most of Israel's goods in and out came through ports in the med, which were not blocked by anyone. It was an excuse nothing more and Israel used it. They knew that there was a very real possibility that Egypt would attack one day and struck first and used the blockade as an excuse. Nothing more nothing less. They fired the first shot so to say and regardless of the revisionist history writing of Israeli and American historians, the facts are very clear even today.

    Now that is not saying that Egypt and Syria at the time were angels in any way.. far far from it, but the reality is that Israel attacked first. I have no doubt that Egypt and Syria would attack Israel at some point but it still does not change the fact that they did not.

    If we look at Iran, we see no aggression against other nations by military force. In fact I suspect we would have to go back several hundred years to even get close to any aggressive Iranian action. That of course does not mean they are angels and all pink and smell nice.. far from it.

    But in the context of a military strike, Israel has a history of doing so, Iran has not. That is a fact.

    As for the rest. Like it or not, Israel has played the aggressor several times. Iran has not You and Israel can claim "self defence" but facts are facts..if you attack first then you are aggressor in the eyes of the world.

    who?
    Apartheid South Africa.

    who?
    Apartheid South Africa.
    PeteEU

  5. #25
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    What a load of propaganda bull****. Israel's "economic lifeline" was not blocked in any way.
    A blockade is an act of war. Period.
    Israel responded to an act of war by going to war, as was her right.
    Any other interpretation is a load of propaganda bull****.

  6. #26
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    Please provide a cite for the bolded above.
    Google it. It is a well know fact. Try goggling the Vela incident too. There has of course never been any official admission.... Israel does not have nukes right?

    Wrong. Israel outlawed torture in 2000.
    So? Means Israel used it up to 2000 and I would bet after. The US after all go the idea of what is torture and not torture from some where...

    By far the greatest destabilizers in the region (and all around the world) were your brood... the European colonialist powers.
    No doubt, but we aint debating that are we now? And "your brood" stem from those "European colonial powers" so you aint exactly innocent either.
    PeteEU

  7. #27
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Google it. It is a well know fact. Try goggling the Vela incident too. There has of course never been any official admission.... Israel does not have nukes right?
    Israel has never proliferated in nuclear technology. You lie like a rug.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    So? Means Israel used it up to 2000 and I would bet after. The US after all go the idea of what is torture and not torture from some where...
    Another lie you told. Ever notice that the US/CIA rendered many prisoners to European nations, but not one was sent to Israel. Why is that Pete?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    No doubt, but we aint debating that are we now? And "your brood" stem from those "European colonial powers" so you aint exactly innocent either.
    Once you grin you're in Petey. You'll get no quarter from me.
    Last edited by Tashah; 05-20-09 at 05:01 PM.

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

  8. #28
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    A blockade is an act of war. Period.
    Israel responded to an act of war by going to war, as was her right.
    Any other interpretation is a load of propaganda bull****.
    Give me a freaking break. It was an excuse.

    Israel had already committed an act of war in 1964 when it started divert huge amounts of water from the Jordan River, effectively starving those arab nations down stream. On top of that, Israel attacked installations being built to counter-act this Israeli diversion of water in 1965. Let me guess, that is "self defence" and not an act of war right?

    On top of that the straits of Tiran were Egyptian territorial waters so they had every right to deny access to anyone they saw fit. We can debate it till hell freezes over and I bet we would never agree. But let me say this. I disagree with the Egyptian actions but it was their right to do so, just as it is the US right to deny ships in its territorial waters.

    At the time Egypt had not signed the convention to allow safe passage through such areas, hence it should not be bound by said charter if you ask me. Or should the US be bound by all conventions where it has either opted out or not signed all of a sudden?

    But under the under the doctrine of proportionality (look it up if you dont get it), Israel would only be "allowed" to break the blockade so to insure its right of passage at best.. that aint what they did is it now.. What they in fact did was go to all out war hundreds of km away, and the blockade was only lifted as part of the peace at the end of the war!

    In the end Israel used it as an excuse to attack Egypt and others... pure and simple. The fact that they never broke the blockade kinda proves that. And even to this day, as you all have seen in comments in this tread, the "myth" that the blockade was "starving" Israel is being promoted.. it is a lie brought to you by the IDF propaganda people in 1967 and used as an excuse to start a war with Egypt.

    But let the usual crap fest and name calling begin. I have no doubt that I will be "shut up" again with the usual amount of "damn jew hater", "you anti-semitic" comments and that will effectively destroy any debate or discussion on the subject as it always does on these boards. Just look at how it has turned out so far in this thread. All I said was that Israel has acted aggressively before and Iran had not for several hundred if not a thousand years. That is a fact that can not be disputed and yet people are trying to do it......and out of that, the usual suspects some how got out of it that I was attacking Israel and calling Iran an angel.. err okay...

    Forget it, simply not worth debating anything related to Israel and the middle east because of all the propaganda and bs from both sides and these boards are a classic example of it.
    PeteEU

  9. #29
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Give me a freaking break. It was an excuse.
    The actual term is casus belli.

    Now, you can argue all you want that a blockade isn't REALLY an act of war and a nation under blockade doesn't REALLY have a legitimate reason to go to war in response to said blockade -- but you'll just be wrong.

    Not that this has ever bothered you...

  10. #30
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    They are both worthless. Both are warmongers and both will hopefully wipe each other off of the map.
    Just as many posters didn't fathom the global impact of an American economic implosion there are too many posters who fail to recognize the global impact of a Iran/Israeli war.

    Your world would be affected.

    My point is that you shouldn't be so quick to wish war on them unless you want to suffer the effects of it as well.

    EDIT: Oh and BTW Israel is not a war monger. But Iran is the leading exporter of global terrorism.
    Last edited by bhkad; 05-20-09 at 05:17 PM.

    OBL 11/24/02

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •