Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 193

Thread: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel out of

  1. #131
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxientius View Post
    They are also perfectly capabable of being arrogant and impetous and turning the Middle East into wasteland when they mess with the wrong nation and get overrun.
    As many enemies Israel has, they are all talk. They tend to talk until some of their young, ignorant, pliable citizens agree to wear a special vest. As for actually taking out Israel, every educated Arab knows that it would probably end life for them as they know it. So they spew and sputter, but not one Arab leader alive has the nerve to be the first target for Israeli retaliation...
    just my opinion, of course...
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  2. #132
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    As many enemies Israel has, they are all talk. They tend to talk until some of their young, ignorant, pliable citizens agree to wear a special vest. As for actually taking out Israel, every educated Arab knows that it would probably end life for them as they know it. So they spew and sputter, but not one Arab leader alive has the nerve to be the first target for Israeli retaliation...
    just my opinion, of course...
    So you think Israel can just preemptively strike Iran and they wont do the smallest thing about it?

  3. #133
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxientius View Post
    They are also perfectly capabable of being arrogant and impetous and turning the Middle East into wasteland when they mess with the wrong nation and get overrun.
    Arrogance is never pretty, but from someone who can actually deliver is not so ugly either.
    Impetuous? hardly...most of the time they display a lot of restraint when the rockets fall.
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  4. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    I really don't understand why so many people simply dismiss Iranian threats as mere rhetoric and posturing when it is quite clear that they are a country lead by apocalyptic religious zealots hell bent on bringing about the coming of the 12th Iman and care nothing for the well being of their citizenry or even the continued existence of their country and in fact are quite excited about the idea of martyrdom.

    “We do not worship Iran, we worship Allah. For patriotism is another name for paganism. I say let this land [Iran] burn. I say let this land go up in smoke, provided Islam emerges triumphant in the rest of the world.” -- Ayatollah Khomeini

    Iran obtaining nuclear weapons will be no different from al-Qaeda obtaining nuclear weapons. They will use them.

  5. #135
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    I really don't understand why so many people simply dismiss Iranian threats as mere rhetoric and posturing when it is quite clear that they are a country lead by apocalyptic religious zealots hell bent on bringing about the coming of the 12th Iman and care nothing for the well being of their citizenry or even the continued existence of their country and in fact are quite excited about the idea of martyrdom.

    “We do not worship Iran, we worship Allah. For patriotism is another name for paganism. I say let this land [Iran] burn. I say let this land go up in smoke, provided Islam emerges triumphant in the rest of the world.” -- Ayatollah Khomeini

    Iran obtaining nuclear weapons will be no different from al-Qaeda obtaining nuclear weapons. They will use them.
    But do you think Iran could and would attack Israel if Israel preemptively strikes Iran?

  6. #136
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxientius View Post
    So you think Israel can just preemptively strike Iran and they wont do the smallest thing about it?
    no, I think they will do many small things abut it....but that is all.
    Tell me, is the Iranian military an all volunteer force?
    or are most of them there due to a mililtary draft?
    and how many of those who join up voluntarily are normal people as opposed to religious fanatics?
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  7. #137
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Arrogance is never pretty, but from someone who can actually deliver is not so ugly either.
    Impetuous? hardly...most of the time they display a lot of restraint when the rockets fall.
    Restraint? Did you forget their very swift counter?

  8. #138
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    no, I think they will do many small things abut it....but that is all.
    Tell me, is the Iranian military an all volunteer force?
    or are most of them there due to a mililtary draft?
    and how many of those who join up voluntarily are normal people as opposed to religious fanatics?

    Those religious fanatics are the same ones that blow our guys to Kingdom Come. What's gunna stop one of them from walking into the Israeli Capital building and going BOOM!!!?

  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxientius View Post
    But do you think Iran could and would attack Israel if Israel preemptively strikes Iran?
    They attack Israel hundreds of times a year through their proxies.

  10. #140
    Student Maxientius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    03-15-12 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    207

    Re: General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe Israel ou

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    They attack Israel hundreds of times a year through their proxies.
    You avoided the question...

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •