Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62

Thread: White House: Law only answer for gays in military

  1. #21
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: White House: Law only answer for gays in military

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    I'm a woman, and I am certainly NOT attracted to every male I meet. Why do people assume that because someone is gay, their sexual desires are any different than our own.
    I'm a guy, and while I'm not attracted to every female I meet, I'd definitely accept an invitation to watch a room full of females take a shower

    It's a guy thing ..we like looking at naked females. I do believe this is one of the reasons why these homophobes object to gay men being in the military. They don't want some guy eying them naked the same way they'd eye a female naked.

  2. #22
    Mod Apologist

    missypea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,152

    Re: White House: Law only answer for gays in military

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    You have nothing useful to say here, women have separate shower facilites during their entire lives, while men do not. You don't understand this at all.
    What are you talking about? Girls have shared showers facilities starting in junior high school. That's what, about 12 years old?


    I would chat with her when I'm feeling particularly snarky, but I wouldn't ever call her on the phone.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    10-04-10 @ 04:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,289

    Re: White House: Law only answer for gays in military

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    I'm a guy, and while I'm not attracted to every female I meet, I'd definitely accept an invitation to watch a room full of females take a shower

    It's a guy thing ..we like looking at naked females. I do believe this is one of the reasons why these homophobes object to gay men being in the military. They don't want some guy eying them naked the same way they'd eye a female naked.
    When I was in my prime Rabbi I would get my kit off don a pair of tinny speedo's and strut my stuff on any beach I found, I could not care less which sex admired me. Homophobia is like religion, a load of bollocks

  4. #24
    Student
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Last Seen
    09-10-09 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    166

    Re: White House: Law only answer for gays in military

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Your inability to debate is obvious and clearly claiming the opposition to be what you yourself clearly are is a tactic well tried by the liberals. I have never said I hate anyone ever that I recall.
    You need not say it, your actions and your words speak loud enough for themselves. Your hate is obvious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Remember those of us with an upbringing and faith learned early to hate the sin not the sinner.
    Interesting, i am a man of faith and i learned early, judge not less ye be judged first. Then i learned there is no big sin and little sin. Sin is sin in the eyes of God. So why homosexuality might be a sin, you are sinning just as much as they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    The hate that is brought forth in this nation comes not from conservatives but their opposition who constantly yell tolerance and believe in it only as long as everyone is in agreement with their narrow minded ideas of right and wrong.
    Who is being narrow minded here? It certainly isnt the folks that are fighting for equal rights of all people regardless to their sexual orientation. It would seem that you are a bit flustered simply because no one is accepting your narrow minded view of right and wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    They claim to being open to new ideas and thoughts but in truth wish to make everyone a drone or clone. I would never try to tell a liberal how to think because that mean I am assuming they know how to. When it was proven in the last election that thinking for yourself is a foreign knowing what is right from leftist.
    More bull****, can you actually debate a topic or does every statement that comes from you end with "the leftist this blah blah blah. No one is trying to make clone so once again i have no clue what you are babbling about dude.

  5. #25
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: White House: Law only answer for gays in military

    Brilliant response FreeTh!nk3r just keep repeating yourself till you believe your childish remarks while avoiding the facts. I'm surprised you didn't say. I know you are but what am I.

    Read this to learn more truths about Obama; Barack Obama Defends Opposition to Partial-Birth Abortion Ban in Interview
    Here's a taste.
    "Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- In a Sunday interview, pro-abortion presidential candidate Barack Obama defended his opposition to a ban on partial-birth abortions. Though he wasn't in Congress at the time it voted on the ban, he said he would have supported it had it contained a health exception.

    However, doctors and medical groups readily acknowledge that the three-day-long abortion procedure -- involving the killing of an unborn baby halfway through the birthing process - never helps women medically".

    Just one of his many indefensible positions where he distorts facts and makes up lies to allow what ever suits him including the murder of babys under false pretenses. Facts are not debatable and debating with a mud wall who's mind is filled with half truths and hate who would rather call people with a moral compass that works bigots instead of learning the truth is a waste of time every time.
    Councilman Out

  6. #26
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: White House: Law only answer for gays in military

    Quote Originally Posted by B L Zeebub View Post
    When I was in my prime Rabbi I would get my kit off don a pair of tinny speedo's and strut my stuff on any beach I found, I could not care less which sex admired me. Homophobia is like religion, a load of bollocks
    I hear ya. Unfortunately, homophobes don't and freak out at the thought of another guy "eying" them ..LOL

    This is what they're afraid is going to happen

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulb3tZU8vsk&feature=PlayList&p=CE801375224 2BE3E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=60"]YouTube - Mad TV - Gay Straight Guys[/ame]

  7. #27
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: White House: Law only answer for gays in military

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    That's because the military is full of bigots. The military is the problem, not the gays wishing to serve openly.

    The only way things will change is to force it on them; and the sooner the better.
    You DO know where the current "Dont ask Dont Tell" policy came from, right?

  8. #28
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: White House: Law only answer for gays in military

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    You DO know where the current "Dont ask Dont Tell" policy came from, right?
    I don't care where it came from. It's a stupid policy.

  9. #29
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: White House: Law only answer for gays in military

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    I don't care where it came from. It's a stupid policy.
    Personally, I blame Bill Clinton and the Democrats -- the bigots that they are.

  10. #30
    Student
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Last Seen
    09-10-09 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    166

    Re: White House: Law only answer for gays in military

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Brilliant response FreeTh!nk3r just keep repeating yourself till you believe your childish remarks while avoiding the facts. I'm surprised you didn't say. I know you are but what am I.

    Read this to learn more truths about Obama; Barack Obama Defends Opposition to Partial-Birth Abortion Ban in Interview
    Here's a taste.
    "Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- In a Sunday interview, pro-abortion presidential candidate Barack Obama defended his opposition to a ban on partial-birth abortions. Though he wasn't in Congress at the time it voted on the ban, he said he would have supported it had it contained a health exception.

    However, doctors and medical groups readily acknowledge that the three-day-long abortion procedure -- involving the killing of an unborn baby halfway through the birthing process - never helps women medically".

    Just one of his many indefensible positions where he distorts facts and makes up lies to allow what ever suits him including the murder of babys under false pretenses. Facts are not debatable and debating with a mud wall who's mind is filled with half truths and hate who would rather call people with a moral compass that works bigots instead of learning the truth is a waste of time every time.
    Councilman Out
    I figured you would manipulate something to attempt to prove your weak point. From your article here is what he said.

    In an interview on Fox News Sunday, Obama said, "On an issue like partial-birth abortion, I strongly believe that the state can properly restrict late-term abortions. I have said so repeatedly. All I've said is we should have a provision to protect the health of the mother, and many of the bills that came before me didn't have that."
    So in fact he is reaffirming the states CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS to RESTRICT this practice. He also goes on to say that there should be provisions which would protect mothers. Now again show me where he says he support late term abortions?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •